Pet Hates

StandFree1982

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Aberdeen City Council...

Literally got a letter posted through telling me I've to pay 180 quid... eh how? This is the first letter I've received from the cunts, and someone has literally just hand delivered a citation.

I genuinely don't even know what this is for given this is the first letter I've ever received from them.

Aye cheers.

'Pay this or we will take it further'.

Well if you chapped the door I would have taken it further, shite bag just posting it then doing a runner. Atleast chap the door you dildo.

What’s your crime?

• Site Sponsor
7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It was 30 quid which i would have paid no bother but if I don't get anything how can I pay? Then went to 60 then 90... Sat at 90 and apparently costs 90 quid for someone to deliver a letter to the door.

Madness. Ah well... we go again. Cunts.

Get yourself an Accountant who will write the cunts a letter and tell them to go poke it…

43 minutes ago, Poodler said:

That Skylights band 

like Gerry Cinnamon - music for minkers. zero substance and too much stone island (another minker trait)

Stone Island cracks me up, basically a status symbol that you can afford it. See Audi’s. Zero need to advertise if you have cash or not.

Guest milne_afc
10 minutes ago, johnstrac said:

I suspect this must have been mentioned but a) footballers in gloves but short sleeves and / or b) Scottish born footballers in gloves. Man up ffs.

Boomer alert!

Just now, Roberto said:

Does it matter how much something cost?

Some more important things in life IMO.

Not to me, couldn’t give a fuck. However youngsters feels obliged to wear them as it a status symbol if you ask me and unless there are fakes going about I doubt they are cheap so who knows where they get the cash from.

5 hours ago, alscotoz said:

Women searching in their bags for anything. Fucking brutal

Indeed what can you possibly need. Granted I don’t need lip gloss or shit but I basically take my phone, bank card and keys out with me.

Birds have the contents of their house out with them.

So on that I’ll chuck man bags in there as well.