Pet Hates

StandFree1982

ATS. I had a slow puncture 2 days before Christmas and called in at my local depot to ask if they could look and see if the hole was repairable. The guy tells me he's booked solid until after New Year. Point is they had 1 car on a ramp and 2 people in the office, i.e. no one working on the car. I lost the plot and gave them a lecture about being too busy because no one was actually working to clear the backlog. I'm getting more confrontational as I get older.

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

It gets you nowhere.

Was abusive as fuck earlier on a call earlier... probably added 3 hours to my wait time.

Far too many businesses get genuine customer frustration confused with being "abusive" these days. You effed up, I'm understandably a bit ticked off, cut me some slack eh? I don't care if you're a small family-run business. Sort it out and we'll all be happy eh?

15 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Cunts that sit in coffee shops and take work calls as obnoxiously as possible. 

Fuds

Totally agree. Plus cunts that make a point of advertising they've bought a takeaway cup of coffee from Costa, Starbucks, and Caffè Nero by showing off their brand label whilst thinking they are important.

If they watched this episode of Watchdog, they should think again and place their vanity aside.......

Fuck all ado with buying a jar of ASDA Just Essentials coffee at a fraction of the price and getting far more for your coin. 

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Totally agree. Plus cunts that make a point of advertising they've bought a takeaway cup of coffee from Costa, Starbucks, and Caffè Nero by showing off their brand label whilst thinking they are important.

If they watched this episode of Watchdog, they should think again and place their vanity aside.......

Fuck all ado with buying a jar of ASDA Just Essentials coffee at a fraction of the price and getting far more for your coin. 

I far prefer espresso coffee to instant, tbf. 

But you can get that sort of cheap. 

20 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It’s a bit like saying I can get 3L of Bells for the price of a standard bottle of Lagavulin 16.You get far more for your money but it’s honking stuff.

Couple of spoonfuls of coffe mate and canderel with your supermarket instant and you’re sorted.

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

It’s a bit like saying I can get 3L of Bells for the price of a standard bottle of Lagavulin 16.You get far more for your money but it’s honking stuff.

Couple of spoonfuls of coffe mate and canderel with your supermarket instant and you’re sorted.

Aye, I get yout initial point min but ultimately it is still a form of coffee at the end of the day where, as you quite rightly say, can be doctored to your own personal spec. 

Bell's whisky is grim. Never again.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Is there any other way?

I buy mine - safe in the knowledge that the locals picking it, roasting it, packaging and exporting it to us in the UK have all been exploited, then, if buying from a coffee shop it will have been served to me by someone on minimum wage, but hey, they get to call themselves a Barista for the pleasure - sure that makes paying the bills easier

18 minutes ago, sigh said:

I buy mine - safe in the knowledge that the locals picking it, roasting it, packaging and exporting it to us in the UK have all been exploited, then, if buying from a coffee shop it will have been served to me by someone on minimum wage, but hey, they get to call themselves a Barista for the pleasure - sure that makes paying the bills easier

Racist

49 minutes ago, sigh said:

@Redforever86🎳