Pet Hates

StandFree1982

School kids (or anyone actually) that deliberately throw down a load of chips into the busy street, to then stand and laugh at the squadrons of shyte hawks descending on the chips to gobble them down - big bastrudin things, flappin about, keiching everywhere

The school kid should be laid out in the street, tied down, covered in chips and left to the big beaked feathered fiends 

4 hours ago, sigh said:

School kids (or anyone actually) that deliberately throw down a load of chips into the busy street, to then stand and laugh at the squadrons of shyte hawks descending on the chips to gobble them down - big bastrudin things, flappin about, keiching everywhere

The school kid should be laid out in the street, tied down, covered in chips and left to the big beaked feathered fiends 

Is this Albyn place by any chance?

8 hours ago, sigh said:

Not if they’re deliberately throwing the chips in front of cars to kill said seagulls. Loved doing that as a youth. 

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Taxis. I use them all the time and get a text asking for feedback on their service. Who the the fuck is actually replying and saying the journey was great or shite.

Who would rate a taxi journey.

Along a similar lines, when you use a service and they ask you for feedback and one question is always "How likely, based on your experience today, would you be to recommend us to your friends".

Eh, just logged onto my internet banking to check my (negative) balance so it's highly unlikely that I am about to let everyone know what a great fucking experience it was! 

Gettin old - used to think it was a state of mind, recently though I am beginning to think there may be something in it - feeling feckin knackered too often nowadays, just doing the same things that never used to bother me.

It’s either age or the vaccine, bugger.

Feckin hate feeling knackered

10 minutes ago, sigh said:

Gettin old - used to think it was a state of mind, recently though I am beginning to think there may be something in it - feeling feckin knackered too often nowadays, just doing the same things that never used to bother me.

It’s either age or the vaccine, bugger.

Feckin hate feeling knackered

^ This

Helped my mate and his loon move into a new flat recently and it nearly bloody killed me.

Things you used to lift nae bother, suddenly felt a whole lot heavier 🙈

18 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

ah fuck.  I meant 2.45 hours.   See!!     Frazzled old cunt. 

At the age now where I has to look at what I am gonna write about 10 times and I'll still fuck it up.  Cannae even hardly see my celly screen without the gregorys, which I hate wearing. 

Fuck sake man. 

Mobby has put a hex on you so you can’t see no evil anymore to grass on 

49 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Nowt wrong with a fun pop song. Not everything has to be Dylan.

Yeah, not everything has to be as good as the lyrical genius Dylan can come up with: 

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a gypsy queen
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle all dressed in green
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle 'til the moon is blue
Wiggle 'til the moon sees you
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle in your boots and shoes
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, you got nothing to lose
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a swarm of bees
Wiggle on your hands and knees
Wiggle to the front, wiggle to the rear
Wiggle 'til you wiggle right out of here
Wiggle 'til it opens, wiggle 'til it shuts
Wiggle 'til it bites, wiggle 'til it cuts