Pet Hates

StandFree1982

21 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Agreed with the Disney element however there are a lot of decent places that are good to visit. Islands of adventure, six flags etc. More geared towards adults. 

I googled "Island of Adventure". 

This is where it goes down. And up. And down again. To those who say “Yay adventure” we’re here for you. Superheroes. Magical creatures. A school of witchcraft and wizardry. Even dinosaurs (turns out, not so extinct). Take a ride, multiple rides. Some will drench you. Some will just mess up your hair. Some will make your head spin (figuratively speaking). All of them will say: Every island is a new reality.

"yay, adventure".

Geared towards a certain type of adult.

27 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

I googled "Island of Adventure". 

This is where it goes down. And up. And down again. To those who say “Yay adventure” we’re here for you. Superheroes. Magical creatures. A school of witchcraft and wizardry. Even dinosaurs (turns out, not so extinct). Take a ride, multiple rides. Some will drench you. Some will just mess up your hair. Some will make your head spin (figuratively speaking). All of them will say: Every island is a new reality.

"yay, adventure".

Geared towards a certain type of adult.

I went there in March was ace. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Seems unlikely for anyone. Traipsing round a theme park ram packed with annoying cunt kids. 

Even if you like your own kids, you're still surrounded by thousands of other kids who will pretty much all be annoying. 

You come across like a right old curmudgeon when you talk about kids Parky. Kids are great, it's teenagers who are a pain in the arse.

14 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You come across like a right old curmudgeon when you talk about kids Parky. Kids are great, it's teenagers who are a pain in the arse.

Kids are great for a short spell. Then as soon as they get annoying you can deposit them back where they belong. 

Teenagers can be great company. They're normally smarter than most adults too. 

• Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Kids are great for a short spell. Then as soon as they get annoying you can deposit them back where they belong. 

Teenagers can be great company. They're normally smarter than most adults too. 

Agree with this Parko. Kids are great for a wee spell. Love playing with my mates kids and my nieces and being the cool uncle. Fuck having any of them myself. Happy with my dog, he’s better than any child.