Pet Hates

StandFree1982

3 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Don't think anyone posting on a forum about 22 blokes running around a field once a week can take the piss out of rollercoasters. 

Aye i can. Grow up min 

Adults who go to rollercoaster parks without kids are big mummys boys who need to grow the fuck up. 

I suspect youre a generation younger than me which would explain it tho. 

See also Parkour - adults doing stuff we did as kids and grew out of aged 11. 
“look at me mum i climbed a big tree and my pal videoed me doing it so i could show the world im a big brave boy aged 22”

Pathetic behaviour 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Aye i can. Grow up min 

Adults who go to rollercoaster parks without kids are big mummys boys who need to grow the fuck up. 

I suspect youre a generation younger than me which would explain it tho. 

See also Parkour - adults doing stuff we did as kids and grew out of aged 11. 
“look at me mum i climbed a big tree and my pal videoed me doing it so i could show the world im a big brave boy aged 22”

Pathetic behaviour 

Sma feeji. 

There’s a reason theme parks make billions rides are fun. Try having some eh. 

44 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Growin' old is mandatory.  Growin' up is optional.

Life's too short.

Inane slogans on signs, t-shirts, picture frames. Especially in picture frames.

There are plenty of wise, deep or interesting phrases to live by. "Shine bright!" and "I workout because I really like cake" are not those phrases.

19 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

You missed oot fitba forums.😁

Nothing personal BB, and it's not as bad when it's typed online and forgotten about. It's when it's physically printed, framed and put up in someone's house, as though "Live, laugh, love!" was the same worth as a picture of your kids or a piece of art.

7 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Nothing personal BB, and it's not as bad when it's typed online and forgotten about. It's when it's physically printed, framed and put up in someone's house, as though "Live, laugh, love!" was the same worth as a picture of your kids or a piece of art.

I just meant I'm an immature cunt but dinna give much fucks about it😂😂

4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

When folk say to one of your family members "Tell (name) I'm speerin' for him. I hinna seen him in a lang time" regarding yourself, but when you actuslly meet them next, they engage in a bout of pitiful small talk and then cannot get away from you quick enough.

False, hollow cunts.

Similar to this when you’re walking down the road and you see someone you can’t be arsed with coming the other way. He is no do doubt thinking the same thing but out of politeness you both stop for about a minute and say how are you etc 

Then a stand off of who can pull out a lie first and say they need to get the bus or some shite.

8 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Similar to this when you’re walking down the road and you see someone you can’t be arsed with coming the other way. He is no do doubt thinking the same thing but out of politeness you both stop for about a minute and say how are you etc 

Then a stand off of who can pull out a lie first and say they need to get the bus or some shite.

Absolutely spot on min. 👍

Some even go beyond that by only speaking to you, if you speak to them first when they ideally want to ignore you and walk past you, although the last time you were in their company they are all chatty (their chosen topic of chat is themselves) and smiley.