Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Jazz 

ended up in a Jazz club last night for about ten mins (band was playing Tears for Fears when I walked by and she was sexy) 

fucking jazz. Worst music genre, even worse than hip-hop. Hate the faces they all make. Absolute wankers. Still raging about it now 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Fridge said:

Similar to this when you’re walking down the road and you see someone you can’t be arsed with coming the other way. He is no do doubt thinking the same thing but out of politeness you both stop for about a minute and say how are you etc 

Then a stand off of who can pull out a lie first and say they need to get the bus or some shite.

Aye he’ll think your a prick and a peasant cause your getting the bus 

19 hours ago, Fridge said:

Similar to this when you’re walking down the road and you see someone you can’t be arsed with coming the other way. He is no do doubt thinking the same thing but out of politeness you both stop for about a minute and say how are you etc 

Then a stand off of who can pull out a lie first and say they need to get the bus or some shite.

Nope.  Behave in time honoured fashion.  You say How you doing.  He says Fit like.  Neither answers.  You keep walking.

Next.

• Upvote 2
32 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

So I'm told.  They are an ignorant, arrogant race tho.  Them and the frogs. 

Nonsense killing all blacks, homosexuality, Jews, fuck knows what else what they were on about was a great idea.

I’ve said it before but you would have thought somebody at some point would have said, are you sure this is a good idea.

And also get rid of the moustache 

3 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Nonsense killing all blacks, homosexuality, Jews, fuck knows what else what they were on about was a great idea.

I’ve said it before but you would have thought somebody at some point would have said, are you sure this is a good idea.

What is it you’re trying to say here?

7 minutes ago, Fridge said:

What the greatest tache the world has ever seen after Gods’, wise up min.

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Did some Germans steal the sunbeds at the Caravan Park?

Very close.  We popped awa' for a takeaway curry and when we got back a kraut had parked in our pitch.  Fuckin cunt even moved our reserved sign to get her hunmobile in.  Suffice to say the crusty auld boot was moved within 2 minutes of our return.

Ignorant cow.

2 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Very close.  We popped awa' for a takeaway curry and when we got back a kraut had parked in our pitch.  Fuckin cunt even moved our reserved sign to get her hunmobile in.  Suffice to say the crusty auld boot was moved within 2 minutes of our return.

Ignorant cow.

Shocking behaviour. I'm glad the rules of Caravan Club applied and she was swiftly moved on. 

I like the Germans. Nice people. I like them so much I married one.