Jump to content
StandFree1982

Pet Hates

Recommended Posts

Razor adverts.  Do they think we don't know the model has had a shave before filming,  then applied more shaving foam?

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Razor adverts.  Do they think we don't know the model has had a shave before filming,  then applied more shaving foam?

Should be on the PI thread 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Should be on the PI thread 

They’re already on the Archie Batters case - how did the parents do it 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Razor adverts.  Do they think we don't know the model has had a shave before filming,  then applied more shaving foam?

Are you hairy,Mary?

Share this post


Link to post

Shaking hands cunts.

Get that fucking wanking claw out my space.

I can't believe in 2022 there are still bastards that practice this filthy Hun action.

Nice little bow like our Japanese friends is enough.

Share this post


Link to post

Lazy bastard parkers.  Fuckin' double yella's, zig zags, pavements, corners etc etc.  Get out and walk you cunts.

Today at Asda, and every time I go there wi me daughter and granddaughter we park in the parent and child spaces.  Fair enough.  The amount o' fuckers that park there without kids is unbelievable.  There's plenty fuckin' spaces about 4 car lengths away fuckin' use them.

Got it sussed now tho.  Next time I'm gonna carry a couple of them big plastic syringes filled wi brake fluid and if I see a lazy bastard, I'll casually walk past their motor pushin' a trolley and from hip level, squirt the side of their car.  Arseholes😁

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Next time I'm gonna carry a couple of them big plastic syringes filled wi brake fluid and if I see a lazy bastard, I'll casually walk past their motor pushin' a trolley and from hip level, squirt the side of their car.  Arseholes😁

Bet you don't. 

Share this post


Link to post

There shouldn't be any parent and kids spaces etc, we are all equal I thought. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Redforever86 said:

Bet you don't. 

I will.  The temptation is to run a trolley along side of the car but the CCTV will likely see that.  A suruptiscious wee squirt from pocket level will hopefull go useen.  Until the paint starts bubblin' off like😃

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

There shouldn't be any parent and kids spaces etc, we are all equal I thought. 

Aye, like the disabled.  You heartless fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Lazy bastard parkers.  Fuckin' double yella's, zig zags, pavements, corners etc etc.  Get out and walk you cunts.

Today at Asda, and every time I go there wi me daughter and granddaughter we park in the parent and child spaces.  Fair enough.  The amount o' fuckers that park there without kids is unbelievable.  There's plenty fuckin' spaces about 4 car lengths away fuckin' use them.

Got it sussed now tho.  Next time I'm gonna carry a couple of them big plastic syringes filled wi brake fluid and if I see a lazy bastard, I'll casually walk past their motor pushin' a trolley and from hip level, squirt the side of their car.  Arseholes😁

Hun behaviour. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

There shouldn't be any parent and kids spaces etc, we are all equal I thought. 

To be fair if you’re a single Mum with 4 kids it would be easier for her than me meandering down from further back @mumsnet 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Lazy bastard parkers.  Fuckin' double yella's, zig zags, pavements, corners etc etc.  Get out and walk you cunts.

Today at Asda, and every time I go there wi me daughter and granddaughter we park in the parent and child spaces.  Fair enough.  The amount o' fuckers that park there without kids is unbelievable.  There's plenty fuckin' spaces about 4 car lengths away fuckin' use them.

Got it sussed now tho.  Next time I'm gonna carry a couple of them big plastic syringes filled wi brake fluid and if I see a lazy bastard, I'll casually walk past their motor pushin' a trolley and from hip level, squirt the side of their car.  Arseholes😁

Is your daughter WAP?

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Lazy bastard parkers.  Fuckin' double yella's, zig zags, pavements, corners etc etc.  Get out and walk you cunts.

Today at Asda, and every time I go there wi me daughter and granddaughter we park in the parent and child spaces.  Fair enough.  The amount o' fuckers that park there without kids is unbelievable.  There's plenty fuckin' spaces about 4 car lengths away fuckin' use them.

Got it sussed now tho.  Next time I'm gonna carry a couple of them big plastic syringes filled wi brake fluid and if I see a lazy bastard, I'll casually walk past their motor pushin' a trolley and from hip level, squirt the side of their car.  Arseholes😁

They should put the disabled and parent and child spaces away at the back of the car park then the cunts that abuse them would be more likely to look for a standard space. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

They should put the disabled and parent and child spaces away at the back of the car park then the cunts that abuse them would be more likely to look for a standard space. 

Brilliant.  Wish I'd thought of that.😂😂

Share this post


Link to post

I was at Berryden and parked in a disabled space, far too much of the cunts. About 40% of the car park. 

My van has blacked out windows so any nosey cunts with syringes full of brake fluid will need to up their game.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I was at Berryden and parked in a disabled space, far too much of the cunts. About 40% of the car park. 

My van has blacked out windows so any nosey cunts with syringes full of brake fluid will need to up their game.

At least you could justify it by having that boy from the swimming in the passenger seat. 

Share this post


Link to post

If I take my old mum to the shops does that count as parent and child? 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

If I take my old mum to the shops does that count as parent and child? 

2 disabled spaces.

Share this post


Link to post

I think the BLT crowd will be pushing for their own spaces, then the Dod Floyd brigade will want something up top for the inconvenience of slave trade.

The straight white man will get 3 or 4 spaces up the back with arrows pointing to the White Supremacist areas.

Share this post


Link to post

If you put the hazards on, you can park anywhere for 20 minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I think the BLT crowd will be pushing for their own spaces, then the Dod Floyd brigade will want something up top for the inconvenience of slave trade.

The straight white man will get 3 or 4 spaces up the back with arrows pointing to the White Supremacist areas.

The graphic on the ground denoting the space will be a white hood.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Now, now. Settle min.

That ‘s a no then 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

I was at Berryden and parked in a disabled space, far too much of the cunts. About 40% of the car park. 

My van has blacked out windows so any nosey cunts with syringes full of brake fluid will need to up their game.

I'll keep an eye out.  Sainsbury's is a bit posh for me so nae there often.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I'll keep an eye out.  Sainsbury's is a bit posh for me so nae there often.

It was the minky Sports Direct, Home Bargains zone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I forgot what the question was.  Of no importance.

DF asked if your daughter was WAP

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...