Pet Hates

StandFree1982

51 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

What do you think of the Dutch compared to the Germans (and others)??

I like the Dutch. They are very friendly and chilled. But very matter of fact and straightforward. They well you exactly what they think and don’t beat around the bush. Can come across as rude sometimes, but it’s just their way. 

I find Germans to be very welcoming and very funny, but with a dry sense of humour, which is similar to mine. Very generous and hospitable. 

Used to work for a French company with loads of French people. Found them to be all arrogant arseholes. But guess it’s just their way. 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Very close.  We popped awa' for a takeaway curry and when we got back a kraut had parked in our pitch.  Fuckin cunt even moved our reserved sign to get her hunmobile in.  Suffice to say the crusty auld boot was moved within 2 minutes of our return.

Ignorant cow.

Fuckin hate the Krauts even more.

It appears that when I reversed the motorhome back to square it up in the pitch after she'd moved I went over the rear wheel of my mountain bike, which was lyin' at the end of the stance.

Booed it ti fuck.  Bastard!!!!

15 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Fuckin hate the Krauts even more.

It appears that when I reversed the motorhome back to square it up in the pitch after she'd moved I went over the rear wheel of my mountain bike, which was lyin' at the end of the stance.

Booed it ti fuck.  Bastard!!!!

Christ you’re a dull cunt. 

Hope the handbrake comes off when you’re sleeping