Pet Hates

StandFree1982

- people who stay in the middle lane of motorways when the inside lane is clear

- lorry drivers who overtake when going about 0.5 mph faster than the lorry they are trying to pass

- people who put up skanky bedsheets with birthday messages on bridges and next to roads then leave them there for weeks

- people who use the word 'listen' when they want to tell you something

- salted caramel....nobody ever gets a sticky toffee pudding and thinks this could use some salt

- putting loud exhausts on crap cars....save the money and buy a sporty car if that's what you want to sound like

- all politicians 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, ab24_5qh said:

- lorry drivers who overtake when going about 0.5 mph faster than the lorry they are trying to pass

- people who put up skanky bedsheets with birthday messages on bridges and next to roads then leave them there for weeks

- salted caramel....nobody ever gets a sticky toffee pudding and thinks this could use some salt

- putting loud exhausts on crap cars....save the money and buy a sporty car if that's what you want to sound like

- all politicians 

With the exception of salted caramel. Nail on head. 

4 minutes ago, ab24_5qh said:

- all politicians 

Are you alright min?

14 hours ago, ab24_5qh said:

- all politicians 

Lorry drivers are fine doing that, what else could they do?

Spot on with salted caramel though. An abomination.

19 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Fuckin hate the Krauts even more.

It appears that when I reversed the motorhome back to square it up in the pitch after she'd moved I went over the rear wheel of my mountain bike, which was lyin' at the end of the stance.

Booed it ti fuck.  Bastard!!!!

Your anti Germany pro Israel act is really revolting.

• Upvote 1
19 hours ago, ab24_5qh said:

- all politicians 

Fully agree loon. Keep your birthday private and hush-hush. End of. (It's a bit like someone getting blackened as they are about to get married. Who gives two flying fucks?)

We all have a birthday for fucks sake, so we don't need to know when 'Jessie Boombastic is 60 Today'. It doesn't make you any more special because somebody has decided to advertise the fact on a bed sheet, which could be better utilised by someone sleeping rough.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Pet hate.....

The endemic amount of personalised numberplates with RFC emblazoned on them in Fraserburgh. Passed fucking two of them inoo on a 3 minute walk to and from the local Polish/Lithuanian shop. 🤬🤬🤬

On the plus-side though, sounds like the eyesight is improving. 

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

On the plus-side though, sounds like the eyesight is improving. 

It's nae min I'm afraid, however it's nae getting worse. The damage in both eyes are irreparable so I'll have the distorted vision for the rest of my life. I've excepted that fact. 

Both cars that I saw earlier were stationary in the Legion car park, around the corner from my home.😉

It's nae min I'm afraid, however it's nae getting worse. The damage in both eyes are irreparable so I'll have the distorted vision for the rest of my life. I've excepted that fact. 

Both cars that I saw earlier were stationary in the Legion car park, around the corner from my home.😉

I hope you have been keying these cars.

In my younger days I launched a traffic cone through a Hun car back window. Never got caught.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I hope you have been keying these cars.

In my younger days I launched a traffic cone through a Hun car back window. Never got caught.

As a destresser, I am so tempted to vandalise their cars. I'm glad you had the balls to do so min.👍

The most they've got from me (so far) is a mouthful of the truth regarding their wretched personalisation of their motors.

Fair doos. Sorry to hear that on the eye front. 

Hope my wee joke didn't cause any offence, no harm meant.