Pet Hates

StandFree1982

The kids in maccas who don’t understand the phonetic alphabet.

Eh take the whip into the drive thru and tell them my app code clearly and concisely. It seems to translate into a noise like Joey deacon shooting his load as they never understand it.

So eh hit on the genius idea of saying Echo Foxtrot 4 2 or similar.  It is invariably met with “what?”

Stupid wee pricks.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Eh take the whip into the drive thru and tell them my app code clearly and concisely. It seems to translate into a noise like Joey deacon shooting his load as they never understand it.

So eh hit on the genius idea of saying Echo Foxtrot 4 2 or similar.  It is invariably met with “what?”

Stupid wee pricks.

They're winding you up.

1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Stupid wee pricks.

All about the vowels, innit. 

3 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Stupid wee pricks.

Did they they not reply golf tango foxtrot 

8 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Stupid wee pricks.

They definitely spit in your food

On 8/16/2023 at 8:41 PM, Ramandu said:

Inane slogans on signs, t-shirts, picture frames. Especially in picture frames.

There are plenty of wise, deep or interesting phrases to live by. "Shine bright!" and "I workout because I really like cake" are not those phrases.

The hat's ad algorithms have heard my cry, and they choose to mock me.

spacer.png

I imagine most sons would be mortified to be given that middle one.

25 minutes ago, Poodler said:

There’s a bird on my street who is always watching Friends (tv faces window, not a peeping Tom)

what a waste of life watching that shit for very very dim people. 

(Yeah I know, afc chat)

I never understand the whole watching things all the time from years ago, there us plenty to watch which is new on the TV, my brother in law never has anything on the TV other than Only fools and horses!!! now it is funny enough but not watching it every day!!!! Idiot behaviour

Just now, ullevi said:

I never understand the whole watching things all the time from years ago, there us plenty to watch which is new on the TV, my brother in law never has anything on the TV other than Only fools and horses!!! now it is funny enough but not watching it every day!!!! 

A lot of modern TV is shite, especially if it doesn’t fit the experiences and humour you grew up with, a lot of people also find comfort in nostalgia. Watching TV is watching TV.  

15 minutes ago, ullevi said:

I never understand the whole watching things all the time from years ago, there us plenty to watch which is new on the TV, my brother in law never has anything on the TV other than Only fools and horses!!! now it is funny enough but not watching it every day!!!! Idiot behaviour

Do you only listen to new music then? 

office UK pretty much killed uk television - nothing could ever be as good, should have just shut the telly down there and then 

probably would have saved a few kids getting a sore bum aswell 

On 8/16/2023 at 9:41 PM, Ramandu said:

Inane slogans on signs, t-shirts, picture frames. Especially in picture frames.

There are plenty of wise, deep or interesting phrases to live by. "Shine bright!" and "I workout because I really like cake" are not those phrases.

You sound depressing 

Is it nae about time you live the life you love, and love the life you live ?

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Do you only listen to new music then? 

office UK pretty much killed uk television - nothing could ever be as good, should have just shut the telly down there and then 

probably would have saved a few kids getting a sore bum aswell 

No but also don’t just watch old tv all the time which I find odd.