• 2 weeks later...

@Grays Babylon 1875

fits the deal with Brazilian football just now? I’ve been following it about 6/7 weeks and some of the results are wild, do teams just not travel well/ is it weather/ is it corrupt?

been doing well from the in game betting - always late goals and it seems like the home side often wins regardless of league position/ form . Seem to get every other  South American country’s’ games for free on betting sites apart from Brazil though. 

athletico GA and Juventunde have been earning me £

9 hours ago, Poodler said:

@Grays Babylon 1875

fits the deal with Brazilian football just now? I’ve been following it about 6/7 weeks and some of the results are wild, do teams just not travel well/ is it weather/ is it corrupt?

been doing well from the in game betting - always late goals and it seems like the home side often wins regardless of league position/ form . Seem to get every other  South American country’s’ games for free on betting sites apart from Brazil though. 

athletico GA and Juventunde have been earning me £

Think they are scared to get home alive if they win. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

At least be current. Going back to where i lived as a child is desperate ye scotstown tink

Far do you bide now? You like to have a pop at a lot of people when you are on the cans like just now. It's quite easy when you have such a pathetic life and personality there's nothing to critique. 

Indeed all we do know about you is, your bent, you shit in the sea, you are a shite tipster and try to pass other peoples tips off as your own, you fucking "collect" trainers, you pretended to be in the know about Moobs and Grays, which spectacularly backed fired as firstly you weren't and you have the creativity of Stephen Hawking with a flat battery. You were also so desperate to try and get the better of a stranger on the internet you paid money to a C-list celebrities agent to try and get info they'd never know, let alone give you. And you are bent. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest milne_afc
On 12/25/2021 at 11:21 AM, Captain Caveman said:

Boxing day bonus for you all.

3.40 @kempton earlofthecotswolds 13-2 still about. I’d back today 

This going to be on telly, Cavo? I’ve taken your tip at around 6/1 

36 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Was still a great bet 

Great bets that lose happen, terrible bets that win also happen, it's the way it goes, two of my biggest wins this year have came from shit bets that no thought went in to, one of my biggest losses came on a bet that was priced wrong, it happens.