Shares

fine-n-dandy

Good. I don’t seek anyone’s acceptance on here, unlike yourself.

You’re a stray, a vagrant. Like a dug with nae cocks sidling up to folk and trying to dry ride them. From Norway to Australia and Dundee - no one gives a fuck who you are and doesn’t want to be associated with you.

Whether it’s your “me and the Boof” moment, or your wee boasts to try and impress on here - you clearly seem to find importance in being seen as one of the “big boys”.

Whereas I could not give a single fuck.

Good day, stench.

Well in Jimmy. Just ignore the stinky cunt. Every other bugger does.

• Upvote 1

You’re a stray, a vagrant. Like a dug with nae cocks sidling up to folk and trying to dry ride them. From Norway to Australia and Dundee - no one gives a fuck who you are and doesn’t want to be associated with you.

Whether it’s your “me and the Boof” moment, or your wee boasts to try and impress on here - you clearly seem to find importance in being seen as one of the “big boys”.

Good day, stench.

He's good at fishing though.

Good day, stench.

After months of playing to the gallery with “you smell Brian, hee hee wasn’t that good everyone” type comments, eh took you to task. You don’t like it.

Eh don’t seek approval on here, eh give approval. Not in your case though.

• Downvote 2
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, Redforever86 said:

The big corporate cunts are blocking shares being bought on Robinhood etc. Big banking trying to fuck over the little man. Time for a revolution. 

I’ve just seen. I’ve got friends trying to pump money in to all sorts atm. Seems a little too late to get involved now 

I put some cash in a fund less than a year ago, and it dipped in the Summer due to Covid, but at the mo is sitting on a 20% gain on my original investment.

I'm also in on a potential new crypto-currency that some Stanford University graduates have created.You can "mine" the currency on your smartphone.

It's cost absolutely nothing to get involved in, and quite likely will never make anything from it, but for a few seconds a day to launch the app and "mine", if it does, then...

Both of these have come from a mate in the financial game that I play football with.

Anyone interested in the crypto thing, PM me for the details.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

A mate stuck some cash on crypto a month ago, a move that surprised me for the same reason you said, volatility. He was urging me to jump on and I was going to until his insider tip off came from one of his clients... in Ireland.

My own bigotry and personal prejudices may be costing me the chance of easy money. Can't trust the Oirish usually but I've just texted him and if he comes back with a +20% plus, I'm going for it. 

The crypto stuff was easy money 5 years ago. Did some Ethereum  ..better returns than Bitcoin. Not sure now..everyone's into it that means its over for big gains. IMO

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Housing market crashing in Aberdeen. Would imagine similar in the shire.

Why Banffshire? Your origin?

Aye a fuckin Teuchter. 

Canna stand the idea of getting old here. Its horrific even in a nice state like Oregon. I am 56 time to consider cashing out and retiring. But not here..fuck that all my money would be gone first triple bypass..and have to live in a ditch

What coin is that Rocket? 

I'm not that keen on BTC due to the environmental impact but it'll probably keep rising (in general see later) for a few years until that is picked up on and it is en vogue to bin it. It is seen as the safest asset in crypto the virtual equivalent as gold some say. 

A lot of coins just rise due to hype but a few do have really good use cases. Anything out with the top 10 coins is a massive gamble.

It's an extremely volatile market, quite often daily swings of 10% sometimes even more. I'm sure the smartest way to make money is trading based on that but well out with my remit of skills and effort. 

Got stake in Cardano (ADA) as I really like it's use case https://cardano.org my first (very small) stake is up 85% since early feb. 

Also got a tiny stake in Stellar (XLM) think it's a really longterm thing. https://www.stellar.org/?locale=en

To be honest if I double up this year I'm just going to quit while I'm ahead. If it crashes I'll leave it longterm and see what happens.  

If interest rates start to rise in the West and there are better "real world" returns to be made than now I could see a lot cryptos taking a beating. 

Disclaimer to add I don't really know fuck all, millions of websites and YouTube out there, 95% hype bullshit mostly. But personally I like the ideas and would like to see them succeed.