Standard Of Interviewing

Utter tripe!!

Honest to god, the same lame, tired and mostly embarrassing line of questions, week in, week out. I almost cringe at some of the stuff Tyrone and the weegie guy from Red TV come out with... not to mention Frank Gilfeather.

Journalistic talents of the fat ex postie (who, thank god, has taken a back seat at the depressed it seems).

Come on - get yer feckin acts together!!

Tyrone is a numpty, his questions are often nonsensical, designed to trip up the interviewee.

Mr Brown seems to like Franky Gilfeather, always mentions his first name during his answers.

The weegie guy, Steven McMenemy - seems to be a Dons fan as during RedTV commentary he is right behind the team. Wonder why he is a Dandy and how he came to work for Northsound etc......

Tyrone is a numpty, his questions are often nonsensical, designed to trip up the interviewee.

Mr Brown seems to like Franky Gilfeather, always mentions his first name during his answers.

The weegie guy, Steven McMenemy - seems to be a Dons fan as during RedTV commentary he is right behind the team. Wonder why he is a Dandy and how he came to work for Northsound etc......

Is he though, or does he just tow the party line?

I hate his nauseating references to 'wee Chrisy' and 'big Scott'. Like he's their best mates or something. To be honest, he makes listening to Dave McDermid somewhat appealing!!

Perhaps slightly insular of me, but I just can't stand his annoying west coast voice when listening to the Dons (from Aberdeen). This is what happens when local companies (ie Northsound) sell out. The place is full of uber annoying weegies now.

Is he though, or does he just tow the party line?

I hate his nauseating references to 'wee Chrisy' and 'big Scott'. Like he's their best mates or something. To be honest, he makes listening to Dave McDermid somewhat appealing!!

Perhaps slightly insular of me, but I just can't stand his annoying west coast voice when listening to the Dons (from Aberdeen). This is what happens when local companies (ie Northsound) sell out. The place is full of uber annoying weegies now.

Oh no, I hate it, especially when we score a goal. The howling "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES" down the microphone is the last thing I need to be honest. Please contain your excitment. Remember, you're speaking/shouting down a microphone at me. I don't want a burst eardrum!

OddJob who is the hot bird?

Rosie Jones... 21 from Essex ;-)

I was so bowled over by her, I had to look her up. Just right click and get picture info and it was in the URL.

Check her out on google as loads of her with her nuddies oot :applause:

• 10 years later...