Jump to content
amancalledbuck

Telly Programmes That Haven't Been Made Yet

Recommended Posts

The Cook Report

 

Roger Cook goes around folks houses kicking their door in and questioning how shit their stovies are.

Share this post


Link to post

Why did he always wear a beard as a disguise when he actually had a beard?

Double bluff.

Mossad trained.

Share this post


Link to post

Shameless

 

Bluto10 attempts to bluff his way through January, simply ignoring the disaster of #drydecember

Share this post


Link to post

About time this got revived.

Catch of the gay 

Brizo gets sent on the run with Dad     and in a treasure hunt style you need to track them down in a helicopter.

I get to laugh and wank over Anneka Rice

Share this post


Link to post

Spar Trek

 

Fridge embarks on a intergalactic mission to his local supermarket.

parental advisory: contains scenes of violent anal rape.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

The Fast show 

Birds on diets have to see how long they can go without a chicken supper.

Hosted by Bobby Sands ghost.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Captain Caveman said:

Tennents galore 

 

a resident of a small island finds lots of unopened warm tins on his table and pretends he’s drank them 


google box

 

reality tv following a pimple ridden boys forum surfing from his mums shetland living room 

Edited by Bluto10

Share this post


Link to post

SuperMize me

When asked at the off sales if you want the large bottle of Jagermeister and the 500ml cans of super strength lager you have to accept and do this for 30 days, and the rest of your life after that. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

SuperMize me

When asked at the off sales if you want the large bottle of Jagermeister and the 500ml cans of super strength lager you have to accept and do this for 30 days, and the rest of your life after that. 

Im in +joints

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Bluto10 said:


google box

 

reality tv following a pimple ridden boys forum surfing from his mums shetland living room 

Bluto Peter 

a man in a personalised Aberdeen top gets buggered by Peter Sutcliffe 

and then builds Tracey Island out of papier mache 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Henry said:

Bluto Peter 

a man in a personalised Aberdeen top gets buggered by Peter Sutcliffe 

and then builds Tracey Island out of papier mache 

Brilliant 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Shart Attack 

 

Nightly Childrens television programme presented by Bluto (after he’s home from the pub at 7:30pm) 
 

BMG teaches the kids about abstract art, where he wrestles to get his kecks off to reveal some Jackson Pollockesque stains on his scantz 

 

Edited by Bad_Mobby

Share this post


Link to post

Fart attack

Some Hun signs up here and Bebo immediately works out that he goes on fart fetish sites.

Share this post


Link to post

Stoutnumbered.

Bluto repeatedly posts the same image of a strong dark beer while proclaiming it is his 5th, 6th and 7th of the night.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Fish on a Friday for CS.

And a small boys sausage chaser 

Edited by Bad_Mobby
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

This actually has been made just noticed it on top picks on Sky:

What’s Jamie Watching?

”The ever-reliable Jamie Carragher chooses his favourite TV and Movies, and it’s a cracking selection”

 

Who the fuck commissioned that.

Share this post


Link to post

What’s Harvey Watching (probably animal/child porn) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

What’s Harvey Watching (probably animal/child porn) 

Listening to*

Edited by Redforever86

Share this post


Link to post

He can see a wee bit, can he nae? 
 

how else could he catch/fuck the cat? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

He can see a wee bit, can he nae? 
 

how else could he catch/fuck the cat? 

Closes his eyes when he wanks

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Fridge said:

This actually has been made just noticed it on top picks on Sky:

What’s Jamie Watching?

”The ever-reliable Jamie Carragher chooses his favourite TV and Movies, and it’s a cracking selection”

 

Who the fuck commissioned that.

A poor mans Tony Watt. 

Share this post


Link to post

Wish you weren't here. 

Everyone on the hat hope Cavey takes another break. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...