Random Youtube Shite

granite sheep

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

LOL.   Consis boyfriend, a man called Iris, getting a schooling from a NZ Radio Host. 

Brilliant.  

But but but ... nazi.. nazi... transphobe...  me, me, me..

On 8/23/2022 at 8:18 AM, redstrummer said:

that's rubbishh , they are not allowed to show nipples so they stick a plaster over them , at least they used to , been sometime since I've been to a titty bar over there @kelt to confirm 

Bollocks. Either a sheltered life or a shit expense account 

On 9/12/2022 at 6:57 PM, Ke1t said:

They're allowed to show titty, but absolutely no physical contact allowed. 

Every state has its own rules, though. 

Indeed on tits oot. And I've had numerous physical contacts in private lapdances in Texas

On 11/18/2022 at 3:14 PM, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

LOL.   Consis boyfriend, a man called Iris, getting a schooling from a NZ Radio Host. 

Brilliant.  

But but but ... nazi.. nazi... transphobe...  me, me, me..

I do love it when folk mention but don't tag me. 

Anyway, I was watching some philosophy shit on YouTube a few nights back and this guy, a studied philosopher, totally dismantled JP's bullshit. 

The guy is a pretender and has suckers like you wrapped round his bony, little fingers. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
10 hours ago, CCB III said:

I do love it when folk mention but don't tag me. 

Anyway, I was watching some philosophy shit on YouTube a few nights back and this guy, a studied philosopher, totally dismantled JP's bullshit. 

The guy is a pretender and has suckers like you wrapped round his bony, little fingers. 

NWT. 

Some skint Youtube loser living in a cold, filthy room, with a Soviet era webcam, hanging off the coat tails of the GOAT. 

Missing out on hours of a free education cos the man won't participate in gender fuckery and is successful.

Seems smart.  LOL. 

43 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

NWT. 

Some skint Youtube loser living in a cold, filthy room, with a Soviet era webcam, hanging off the coat tails of the GOAT. 

Missing out on hours of a free education cos the man won't participate in gender fuckery and is successful.

Seems smart.  LOL. 

Genuinely, the quote about Peterson that he's "a dumb guys idea of a smart guy" couldn't be more true. 

You're not even willing to engage in his critique. There's not a thing about "gender fuckery" mentioned there. 

Slavov Zizek and him had a "debate" about Marxism, where Peterson admitted he'd only barely read the communist manifesto. The guys full of garbage and intellectually dishonest at least half the time. 

On the flip side of the bit in bold, here's you, a JP disciple living in what looks like rural Brazil, in barely basic accommodation, drinking at the local swamp every other day. 

You're either misinterpreting the advice of a drug addict, or you're every bit as bad as the guy in the video you've not even watched 😂

• Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
27 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Genuinely, the quote about Peterson that he's "a dumb guys idea of a smart guy" couldn't be more true. 

You're not even willing to engage in his critique. There's not a thing about "gender fuckery" mentioned there. 

Slavov Zizek and him had a "debate" about Marxism, where Peterson admitted he'd only barely read the communist manifesto. The guys full of garbage and intellectually dishonest at least half the time. 

On the flip side of the bit in bold, here's you, a JP disciple living in what looks like rural Brazil, in barely basic accommodation, drinking at the local swamp every other day. 

You're either misinterpreting the advice of a drug addict, or you're every bit as bad as the guy in the video you've not even watched 😂

You don't need to read that shit.  Read the Gulag Archipelago and count the dead bodies. 

- Oh but that wasn't proper communism.  You must break a few eggs to make an omelette...

Plenty eggs have been broken and we've yet to see this tasty omelette. 

LOL at the bit in bold.  I have my own adequate place for which I am grateful.  At least I am not sharing a Trainspotting mattress with my girlfriend in my grannies scullery.  You'll be living on a raft made from your neighbours ribcage by the time you reach my age - BEOTCH !!    

😋

10 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You don't need to read that shit.  Read the Gulag Archipelago and count the dead bodies. 

- Oh but that wasn't proper communism.  You must break a few eggs to make an omelette...

Plenty eggs have been broken and we've yet to see this tasty omelette. 

LOL at the bit in bold.  I have my own adequate place for which I am grateful.  At least I am not sharing a Trainspotting mattress with my girlfriend in my grannies scullery.  You'll be living on a raft made from your neighbours ribcage by the time you reach my age - BEOTCH !!  

Think harder on this. 

A government doing something heinous doesn't= failed philosophy. 

Marxism is a philosophy, how one enacts it isn't an absolute thing. It was, to most Marxists a gross representation of communism, and you could also write novels on the deaths of people under capitalism. 

Who do you think funded Hitler and Mussolini? Who do you think the imprisoned Jews were doing free Labour for? 

The capitalists. The industrialists. Mussolini and Hitler had their pockets lined for making these cunts rich. 

Is that not true capitalism? If so, why not? 

If you're actually interested in learning about such things I have some shit you might watch to gain a different perspective that isn't just you regurgitating whatever a Canadian drug addict has to say. 

Great conversation, one that covers all your propaganda points nicely. I don't expect you to be a reformed Marxist, but if you're going to have such an opinion on something, best to educate yourself. 

https://valleysunderground.files.wordpress.com/2020/04/blackshirts-and-reds-by-michael-parenti.pdf

Here are the first few hundred pages of a fantastic book that puts things into good perspective. If you like it it'll be easy to get. 

You don't have to take the red pill. You don't have to take any pill. 

If you cba reading the start of the book, at least watxh the conversation with Wolff. 

As to your last point, it appears you're fabricating crap to take away from the fact you're criticising a guy in a video you won't watch, when you're actually in a "worse" position than him. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
42 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Think harder on this. 

A government doing something heinous doesn't= failed philosophy. 

Marxism is a philosophy, how one enacts it isn't an absolute thing. It was, to most Marxists a gross representation of communism, and you could also write novels on the deaths of people under capitalism. 

Who do you think funded Hitler and Mussolini? Who do you think the imprisoned Jews were doing free Labour for? 

The capitalists. The industrialists. Mussolini and Hitler had their pockets lined for making these cunts rich. 

Is that not true capitalism? If so, why not? 

If you're actually interested in learning about such things I have some shit you might watch to gain a different perspective that isn't just you regurgitating whatever a Canadian drug addict has to say. 

Great conversation, one that covers all your propaganda points nicely. I don't expect you to be a reformed Marxist, but if you're going to have such an opinion on something, best to educate yourself. 

https://valleysunderground.files.wordpress.com/2020/04/blackshirts-and-reds-by-michael-parenti.pdf

Here are the first few hundred pages of a fantastic book that puts things into good perspective. If you like it it'll be easy to get. 

You don't have to take the red pill. You don't have to take any pill. 

If you cba reading the start of the book, at least watxh the conversation with Wolff. 

As to your last point, it appears you're fabricating crap to take away from the fact you're criticising a guy in a video you won't watch, when you're actually in a "worse" position than him. 

Fuck sake man. 

I will try and give it a spy, but don't expect me to understand it all or give feedback. 

I've got shit to do here. 

Although why I should listen to an Aberdonian drug addict is annoying cos I hate drug users.  

6 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Fuck sake man. 

I will try and give it a spy, but don't expect me to understand it all or give feedback. 

I've got shit to do here. 

Although why I should listen to an Aberdonian drug addict is annoying cos I hate drug users.  

Recreational drug user does not= addict!!

• Dildo 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Recreational drug user does not= addict!!

All the same to the terrified grandmother who just wants to walk the dog in the park and Rodrigo Duterte.