Jump to content
granite sheep

Random Youtube Shite

Recommended Posts

Just now, Bad_Mobby said:

Aye, really shite if you’re weird and have issues with non cockney twats moving in to the vicinity lol

It's a bit more than that though man. You've no real attachment to home but a lot of people do.

Things change, that's life, does no harm to have a wee moan about it now and again though.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's a bit more than that though man. You've no real attachment to home but a lot of people do.

Things change, that's life, does no harm to have a wee moan about it now and again though.

Yeah, I’m a free bird right enough 

Don’t worry about stupid shit like that 

 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Yeah, I’m a free bird right enough 

Don’t worry about stupid shit like that 

 

Yeah I've got too much empathy. Selfless. It's a curse.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yeah I've got too much empathy. Selfless. It's a curse.

Big ole Maggie next door’s probably done fuck all 

you’re just a curtain twitching nervous Nellie 

Edited by Bad_Mobby

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Big ole Maggie next door’s probably done fuck all 

you’re just a curtain twitching nervous Nellie 

You don't know the half of it laddie. I should get a medal for what I've put up with.

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Yeah, I’m a free bird right enough 

Don’t worry about stupid shit like that 

 

aye ok lynrd 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Aye, really shite if you’re weird and have issues with non cockney twats moving in to the vicinity lol

Exacto. I know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but Stewart Lee does a brilliant routine sending up anti-immigration cunts. 

Share this post


Link to post

 

the awkward silence when Les asks the crowd if he reminds them of anyone haha 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Poodler said:

 

the awkward silence when Les asks the crowd if he reminds them of anyone haha 

 

 

Les has been up Amanda Holdens Arsehole 

ledge Dennis 

Edited by Bad_Mobby

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That beard is an advantage surely?

Must be like hitting wire wool for the other guy, and cushion it for the beardy bloke.

Tae hang with a game of that though.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, sigh said:

Must be like hitting wire wool for the other guy, and cushion it for the beardy bloke.

Tae hang with a game of that though.

Theres something quite sexy about the female version. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Theres something quite sexy about the female version. 

Are we talking in general or just about the slap game?

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, sigh said:

Are we talking in general or just about the slap game?

Haha the slap game.  At the end of that video there's a couple of lovelies smacking each other.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...