The Abmad Refugees

amancalledbuck

I had an 8ounce steak (medium rare) with an astonishingly small portion of chips and peas.

Nah, haven't got a TV yet and don't plan to get one. And there's no way I'm going to be caught watching JK on ITV player. Although I may have to have a sly look for that Chinese one. :checkit:

Check the moving smilies as well.

Symptom of the power vacuum at the new hat. Mod 1 consults Mod 2 who passes his concerns to Mod 3. He asks Mod 4 to see if there's enough for a quorum to hold an extraordinary general meeting of the emergency variety. Mod 9 points out that the new constitution has yet to be finalised and therefore any request for an EGM has to go through the special powers committee, and that having met only yesterday, are not entitled to meet again until the duration of one further month and one day has passed. Mod 6 reckons that something has to be done but Mods 1 & 5 point out the new code of management by committee and reprimand and scold him dutifully. Meanwhile the lunatics play havoc in the asylum...

Reminds me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOOTKA0aGI0

I have no idea what's happened at mad but it's all quite simple really. Firstly, there is no webchatspeak "rivalry" and no demarcation lines between fellow AFC. Secondly, behave on here like you would in a pub, preferably before the first half dozen pints. If some idiot is spikkin pisch, out him. Be honest to yourself and everything will work out just dandy. Unlike there - run by a ging er who never goes to games - there are no cliques and anything can be said. Milne's a c.unt. Milne's a top bloke. See? Enjoy. More the merrier.

Meanwhile the lunatics play havoc in the asylum...

Don't welcome our new guests and then get upset if they start to enjoy themselves. You don't need to sit over in the corner feeling left out, mingle, get to know each other better and you might just grow to like them.

welcome aboard guys. glad to see youve got involved already. were quite easy going here. got our fair share of mental out patients like but that just adds to the fun. hope you all stick around

also see Kelt has joined us which im delighted about. some of the funniest posts ive ever read in my life. id liken kelt coming to afc chat as on a par wi ronaldo going to madrid.

also see Kelt has joined us which im delighted about. some of the funniest posts ive ever read in my life.

You just wait till I get my puppet oot....

id liken kelt coming to afc chat as on a par wi ronaldo going to madrid.

Och min, yed be embarrassing me if I didnae agree with you 100%.

:cool:

Symptom of the power vacuum at the new hat. Mod 1 consults Mod 2 who passes his concerns to Mod 3. He asks Mod 4 to see if there's enough for a quorum to hold an extraordinary general meeting of the emergency variety. Mod 9 points out that the new constitution has yet to be finalised and therefore any request for an EGM has to go through the special powers committee, and that having met only yesterday, are not entitled to meet again until the duration of one further month and one day has passed. Mod 6 reckons that something has to be done but Mods 1 & 5 point out the new code of management by committee and reprimand and scold him dutifully. Meanwhile the lunatics play havoc in the asylum...

Sticking the knife in even before we've had a chance to get our feet under the table! :ThumbsDown: As I recall, you were also complaining when AFC Chat was a one man show!

Regarding the lunatics in the asylum idiom... that's pretty much the way AFC Chat has always been, and that's what makes us different from the rest. It is often chaotic in here and we have more than our fair share of zoomers... but the moderation will continue to take a relaxed approach.

Welcome to all the Ab-mad folk! I'm glad to see kelt on here too! The thread "well done Rangers" in the classics section of Ab mad is a fine piece of work!

Sticking the knife in even before we've had a chance to get our feet under the table! :ThumbsDown: As I recall, you were also complaining when AFC Chat was a one man show!

Regarding the lunatics in the asylum idiom... that's pretty much the way AFC Chat has always been, and that's what makes us different from the rest. It is often chaotic in here and we have more than our fair share of zoomers... but the moderation will continue to take a relaxed approach.

Welcome to all the Ab-mad folk! I'm glad to see kelt on here too! The thread "well done Rangers" in the classics section of Ab mad is a fine piece of work!

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=4&fid=499&sty=2&act=1&mid=2129937941&page=1

Was just away to ask Kelt if that lad ever caught him. Never realised it was the same thread.

One of the greatest threads of all time, Frunkie has his work cut out to keep up with that one.

Hello folks, have mae the jump from Ab-mad to afc chat. The bitchiness and mini hun-ness has got to much for me. I never even knew there were other forums until chat users came onto ab-mad recently. Looks a much more laid back forum on here so will be using this much more from now on.

C'mon the Dons!

Hello folks, have mae the jump from Ab-mad to afc chat. The bitchiness and mini hun-ness has got to much for me. I never even knew there were other forums until chat users came onto ab-mad recently. Looks a much more laid back forum on here so will be using this much more from now on.

C'mon the Dons!

The exodus continues.

Not surprised really all things considered.

There should be someone on here who asks folk questions to make them feel a little uncomfortable.

New User, who is the best left midfielder, where do the sit in the ground, who all uses funny pictures for their work profiles and remember it's all about respect.