Darts

22 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Next match was total opposite. Took 40 mins to get to a deciding leg,  then young Scottish guy Borland hits a 9 dart finish to win . Wow! 

What a fantastic game of darts. Young ??????? v Young ???????. Kids of that age get nervous playing in my pub league. To perform like that and win the game with a 9 darter at The Ally Pally is just incredible. 

His teeth are fucking awful though. 

1 hour ago, Donmacca said:

This everywhere we go song they sing in the crowd, sure we can change it for AFC sing it continuously on boxing day, the 29th and 2nd Jan. I can't imagine it would be too annoying

Haven't the foundry fuds been singing that for years and years. 

Borland so. 9 darter to win a match deciding leg in your debut at the Ally Paly. Michty me min. 

40 minutes ago, caledonia said:

2-0 down in sets and 2-0 down in legs as well. ⬆️

Yep. He looked gutted at how bad he was playing. Turned it round. Good interview on the PDC YouTube channel as well. Down o earth and talks about going back tomorrow for a couple of 14 hour shifts at the fire brigade. A lot of my Inverbervie darts playing mates know him and say he’s a decent lad. 
He might even support Arbroath as there are some post with him in a Red Lichties top.