Darts

Never defended the crowd just calling price out.

But booing happens i have been to many premier league matches and everyone gets the same 

But pricks like price bring it on more by winding others up.

My moto is if you can’t take it don’t dish it out.

Anyway the best player won

• Upvote 1

I was down at The Ally Pally a couple of years ago (complete with Ballon D’or card). 

As said before, half the folk don’t know the players and are just there for a piss-up. Fair fucks to them for that. 

There does seem a big anti-Scottish sentiment this year though. Whoever of Anderson/Wright gets into the final will get real dogs abuse. 

Price is an absolute cretin. No sportmanship or class at all.

As Caledonia has correctly pointed out, he has a cheek complaining about people trying to put him off considering the way he has conducted himself and the way he has used shear gamesmanship and intimidation to win matches.

Absolute cunt and love watching him lose.

My prediction ⬇️

Anderson v Smith final with Smith winning is my prediction

Wade wont be good enough for smith

And Wright cant be that good again and Anderson can’t be that slack at his doubling

Final Smith will start better and pull away with Anderson coming back too late and Smith winning.

11 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Boy I know is there and he says it's vile at times. Had folk walk past purposely spilling the beer on his table cause he has his Scotland flag.

Sadly the xenophobia has been much worse this year at Ally Pally. Not really surprising though that a mainly English crowd wants Smith to win the Final over Wright.

Liking Emma Paton though. Much better presenter than Laura Woods.

10 hours ago, Roberto said:

Superb. Darts goes up a level year upon year.

It's interesting, before the last 3 major tournaments of the year I felt the top players had stagnated and some were just out of form where as the overall standard had probably gone up.  Now as seen in the worlds it's as if every cunt has kicked on a gear, now not every match at the worlds was a classic, some really poor ones but after Christmas day they went bonkers, easily some of the best darts I've ever seen.