On 8/29/2023 at 12:32 PM, Parklife said:

What did you do in Bolivia? I'm hoping to visit there in the near future, so would be interested to hear your first hand experiences. 

When you going to Bolivia Parkie? My in-laws are Bolivian, I could put in a good word for you so you don’t get murdered by the cartel. 👍

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2023 at 9:38 PM, tutankamun said:

When you going to Bolivia Parkie? My in-laws are Bolivian, I could put in a good word for you so you don’t get murdered by the cartel. 👍

Circa 3 weeks time. Planning on spending a couple of weeks in Sucre, then heading north to La Paz and the Peruvian border. 

Latest novel in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" series, The Girl in the Eagle's Talons.

Given the original author Stieg Larsson died in 2004, they have kept the series going using others authors who have kept the new books pretty close to the Larsson versions.

On 3/4/2024 at 8:48 AM, For Fecks Sake said:

Latest novel in "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" series, The Girl in the Eagle's Talons.

Given the original author Stieg Larsson died in 2004, they have kept the series going using others authors who have kept the new books pretty close to the Larsson versions.

Never knew you were a wifey. Must get some friction on the old clit when you're frigging yourself off, what with those bonfire hands of yours. 

• Confused 1
On 3/7/2024 at 3:01 AM, Parklife said:

Never knew you were a wifey. Must get some friction on the old clit when you're frigging yourself off, what with those bonfire hands of yours. 

Haha, what was that all about? 

Guy just dropped a couple of facts on a book series and got abused for no reason. This place man 😆

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

Haha, what was that all about? 

Guy just dropped a couple of facts on a book series and got abused for no reason. This place man 😆

He's reading wifies books min. 

I thought it was funny AF when I posted it tbh. Cans had been consumed  

• Haha 2

IMG-9573.jpg

decent read - vivid descriptions of blood, guts and American executions.

as with our own ASC and the petrol bomb fiasco, I expect all these stories have been embellished through time - the interviews were conducted in 1954. 

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...