Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

buzz15afc

after buying Milne oot, this is how to spend your money...

http://www.aboardtheworld.com/

was working a train in and out of edinburgh and this yacht was docked in the forth.......

a studio apartment would cost you $2,000,000 plus fees of up to $270,000 per year :wtf: , you can live on it permanently or fly and meet it wherever it may be docked, now i had a load of the residents on the train on tuesday and if i had known they were filthy rich i might've just been over the top nice to them, but they all looked like your average american tourist....

the idea behind it seem to be good, residence decide where they will visit, with the captain having days where its his choice, the penthouse is for sale just now so on tuesday once ive won the euro millions i will be buying it and sail the world for a couple of years!!

IMO it doesnt look that great from the outside just the same as any other cruise ship that docks in the forth!!

Clears Aberdeens debt and leave a couple of Million for new signings, then buy all my close pals a house and car each, once I had done that f**k off over to Thailand to train for 2 month, on the way home drop in by Dubai maybe a trip to Ibiza with the mates after all that come back and get on with work.

Clears Aberdeens debt and leave a couple of Million for new signings, then buy all my close pals a house and car each, once I had done that f**k off over to Thailand to train for 2 month, on the way home drop in by Dubai maybe a trip to Ibiza with the mates after all that come back and get on with work.

Would Milne allow you to do that though? He holds all the cards remember.

I'd buy the Dons for 20 Million, then put an ad in the paper for 'Apprentices' so they can go through the Alan Sugar (in this case TheG_L_A) treatment, just like off of the telly.

The victorious 'Apprentice' will run the club for me.

I can't wait to tell Willie Miller.

"You're fired" :checkit:

Also, I'd buy a boozer.

I'd buy a boozer for a cool million, then put an ad in the paper for 'Apprentices' so they can go through the Alan Sugar (in this case TheG_L_A) treatment, just like off of the telly.

The victorious 'Apprentice' will run the pub for me.

I can't wait to tell Willie Miller.

"You're barred" :checkit:

Aw these c**ts who say "winning the lottery ruined my life" need a good f**kin shake.

Eh'd have no problem living the rest of meh days in some luxury mansion in a warm climate wi a boat, a nice car or five etc.

Eh'd invest in some shitey wee fitba team, say Aberdeen, where eh'd lord it up, have them grovel at meh feet, and then pull meh funding and watch them suffer. A bit of a reverse Calum Melville if ye will :P

I would only tell my extremely close family.

I would keep studying and working for the moment. Satisfied in the knowledge that if at any point I was unhappy I could just tell them to get lost.

Would also invest substantially in the Dons on the uderstanding I became manager and got to pick teams and scream from touchlines. Would employ someone like Archie Knox to do all the day to day stuff.

I would only tell my extremely close family.

I would keep studying and working for the moment. Satisfied in the knowledge that if at any point I was unhappy I could just tell them to get lost.

Would also invest substantially in the Dons on the uderstanding I became manager and got to pick teams and scream from touchlines. Would employ someone like Archie Knox to do all the day to day stuff.

The absolute biggest cliche ever when it comes to talking about winning the lottery. If i won, you wouldnt see me for dust. There would be absolutely no chance i would be doing any kind of work. I would be lying on a beach in a sunny country, f**king hoors and taking coke.

• 2 weeks later...