buzz15afc

It would ruin your life to win that sum of cash.

Forget it, I dinna want to mix with the hoi polloi, and I'd be resented by my pals, and you'd get absolutely hounded by the media, Murdoch's mob in your back gairden 24/7, so all in all, f**k that.

Forget it, I dinna want to mix with the hoi polloi, and I'd be resented by my pals, and you'd get absolutely hounded by the media, Murdoch's mob in your back gairden 24/7, so all in all, f**k that.

I'd have sharks with frickin laser beams on their heeds to deal with that lot.

The odds of winning are 70 million or so to one, that means 70 million different combinations, when you consider lots of folk have the same/similar numbers, the odds are staggering.

You might as well set your cash on fire, which is what would happen were you to be hit by an asteroid on your way home from work, which is at odds of 14 million to one.

Love to know how they work that one out and how many folk have been hit by an asteroid on the way home from work.

Only if you let it. Going around in flash cars,drinking champagne for breakfast and being drowned with the hottest clunge will pretty soon make you miserable...haha what the hell am I saying, that would be f**king sensational!

seriously though, if you bought a nice house and car and didn't act like a complete fanny then i'm fairly sure you'd do fine. What would annoy me is people using the line "it's not like you can't afford it" if I said no to doing something / going somewhere / buying something.

Only if you let it. Going around in flash cars,drinking champagne for breakfast and being drowned with the hottest clunge will pretty soon make you miserable...haha what the hell am I saying, that would be f**king sensational!

seriously though, if you bought a nice house and car and didn't act like a complete fanny then i'm fairly sure you'd do fine. What would annoy me is people using the line "it's not like you can't afford it" if I said no to doing something / going somewhere / buying something.

I'm telling you, money taints and corrupts, and your friends would no longer feel your equal, hence they would want nothing to do with you over time.

More money, more problems.

If you're nae happy now, you certainly will not be happy with money.

The main thing is you could no longer live the life you grew accustomed to, folk would be gunning for you, out of sheer jealousy.

And then you'd end up like Charlie Sheen, with a bit of Cantona thrown in, media following you everywhere like scorries following the trawler.

Money can't buy happiness.

1. I'd pack in my job.

2. I'd never work agan.

3. I'd have houses all over the world that I could travel too.

4. I could buy any item of clothing I wanted.

5. I could have the lads round for the football and we could watch it in my home cinema theatre.

6. I could have my own box at any football stadium in the world I wanted.

7. I'd be a smug c**t with a load of money, rather than a smug c**t with some money.

8. I'd be able to pay off my parents and my in laws mortgages, give them money and they'd be happy.

9. I'd be able to pay off the debt of Aberdeen F.C. and get Milne to f**k, and make Aberdeen a team we could be proud of.

10. I'd be able to take a sh*te, and wipe my arse my

The odds of winning are 70 million or so to one, that means 70 million different combinations, when you consider lots of folk have the same/similar numbers, the odds are staggering.

You might as well set your cash on fire, which is what would happen were you to be hit by an asteroid on your way home from work, which is at odds of 14 million to one.

SO THERES MORE CHANCE OF AN ASTEROID HITTING SOMEONE THAN SOMEONE WINNING THE EUOR MILLIONS.....THAT I DOUBT

Your probably correct,

Every dame you have pumped, "he used me for sex"

Every weekend bender "his drink and drugs binge"

Every scuffle you have had " bully beats up innocent passer by"

Every cousin you have not seen for a while "he never bothered with us"

Ad nauseam,

However, I would not give a f**k,

Your probably correct,

Every dame you have pumped, "he used me for sex"

Every weekend bender "his drink and drugs binge"

Every scuffle you have had " bully beats up innocent passer by"

Every cousin you have not seen for a while "he never bothered with us"

Ad nauseam,

However, I would not give a f**k,

whats this go to do with Roberto?

Sorry I've not been on for a few days lads, got hit by an asteriod on the way home from work.

If I won I'd go off the rails for a few years, ferraris, coke, champagne, hookers, that kind of thing.

I'd then buy a big mansion with a trout pond and spend my days fishing, lunching, shooting, drinking and sleeping.

Sorry I've not been on for a few days lads, got hit by an asteriod on the way home from work.

If I won I'd go off the rails for a few years, ferraris, coke, champagne, hookers, that kind of thing.

I'd then buy a big mansion with a trout pond and spend my days fishing, lunching, shooting, drinking and sleeping.

A bit like Mikey Carroll then? :lolrangers:

I would give money to the sick childrens ward, the asthma clinic, all my friends and family, wipe out Aberdeen's debt, build a new stadium, give CB money to sort out the squad, then spend the rest on me. Making others happy makes me happy. If I win please remove this post, thanks.