buzz15afc

Hey tutankhamun min, he meant he was 'out' of the lottery, not the thread, or the closet for that matter.

Stick that in your sphinx and smoke it.

I ken min, just trying to lighten the mood of this thread. Forgive me. :poster_oops:

... and it's tutankamun.... not tutankhamun whoever that it is.

I ken min, just trying to lighten the mood of this thread. Forgive me. :poster_oops:

... and it's tutankamun.... not tutankhamun whoever that it is.

What was that we were saying on the Beckham thread about modern b*stardisations of traditional names?

Albeit Scottish ones were discussed and not Egyptian, same principle though.

2-10-Ka- :moonie: min.

Whoever won the Euromillions last night gets £9000+ on interest per day.

Not bad, eh?

Not great though. 2% per annum roughly.

A decent return would be about 4.5 - 5% although in this financial climate interest rates are piss poor.

If I were the winner I'd be pretty pissed at only getting 2%. :sheepdance:

Anyway chances are it's Stewart Milne that's won the f**ker and the Dons still won't see a penny. :tup:

Guaranteed it's a f**king fairmer that's won it, some old manky c**t in wellies, who'll f**king sit on it, because grippitness runs through his entire soul.

my boss just said something identical to that about the fact he would give up his current sell his current company and buy a farm and work on it for the rest of his life. Me personally i would move to miami i live it up summit special

Going public with all that cash? I hate them already.

Still their inevitable breakdowns, spiralling drug abuse and family break ups will be displayed nicely for all to see in the tabloids.

Absolute mugs for going public.

Camelot will have put pressure on them to go public I reckon. Europe's biggest ever lottery win and we don't get to see who it is???

The News of the World would've found out who it was anyway.... oh wait.

Going public with all that cash? I hate them already.

Still their inevitable breakdowns, spiralling drug abuse and family break ups will be displayed nicely for all to see in the tabloids.

Absolute mugs for going public.

They're from Falkirk, they'll have been through that before.

Im nae bitter.

They'll flaunt all their cash today, then take out a superinjunction stopping all the skeletons in their closets from cashing in. c**ts

Aye because superinjunctions work. :rolleyes:

I'd be deid within 6 months with a win like that.

The tabloids would have a field day with me as well so I'd keep quiet.