Video Games

s1dnk

On 5/20/2023 at 9:48 PM, Beachend Bootboy said:

Currently just started on Jedi Survivor.  Played and finished the first one a couple of years ago and thought it was fantastic.  This one looks even better.

I'm no Star Wars mega fan but I do like this sort of game.

Finished that a couple of weeks ago.  Good game 8/10

• 3 weeks later...

I've hardly played these last few years, unless it's split screen co-op on Halo, Minecraft, Fortnite or the Lego games with my kids. Not complaining like, it's fun and the way Ubisoft and others are injecting woke nonsense into once-great franchises, it's no great loss.

• Haha 2
On 7/23/2023 at 7:26 PM, Jocky Balboa said:

I've hardly played these last few years, unless it's split screen co-op on Halo, Minecraft, Fortnite or the Lego games with my kids. Not complaining like, it's fun and the way Ubisoft and others are injecting woke nonsense into once-great franchises, it's no great loss.

yeah bloody ubisoft. tut tut tut

8 hours ago, Ke1t said:

No-one will ever convince me that Horace Goes Skiing wasn't the pinnacle of home video game entertainment. 

Ha ha, that was fucking mental.

Enough to put you on the spectrum, never mind play the cunt.

I used to have a game called castle colditz for the spectrum 128k, the graphics and playability were horrendous 😆

Football Manager got all the attention, but there were two other fitba games that I thought were way better. 

The Double, and Tracksuit Manager. 

The Double had a sort of a Grandstand results text crawl that gave you results from all the games, and Tracksuit Manager went down the text commentary of highlights route that worked better than Football Manager's stick mannies flickering across the screen. 

And a special mention to World Soccer League. 

On 7/26/2023 at 7:43 PM, Ke1t said:

Football Manager got all the attention, but there were two other fitba games that I thought were way better. 

The Double, and Tracksuit Manager. 

The Double had a sort of a Grandstand results text crawl that gave you results from all the games, and Tracksuit Manager went down the text commentary of highlights route that worked better than Football Manager's stick mannies flickering across the screen. 

And a special mention to World Soccer League. 

World Soccer League.

You could alter the player names and abilities as well. 

8 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

World Soccer League.

You could alter the player names and abilities as well. 

Ah, I remember that :applause:

Was it an option or did you just break into the code and rename a team and the players? That part I don't remember. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...