Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

We just had a Light of Bengal. It was the first for a while and it's the best by miles. The prawn puree was the best I've ever had, you forget how superb their red onions are, how their lamb is the tenderest, it's just amazing. Support our local businesses. Your Light needs you... and we need them. 

The best Indian fella ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2020 at 2:59 PM, chief_wiggum said:

Got a takeaway from Wild Ginger last night after all the good reviews on here.  Chicken Ceylon and Clay Pot Chicken, wasn't Impressed.

Very watery bland sauce with small hard lumps of chicken and they both tasted the same, maybe I just picked the wrong currys? Might try them again with a lamb dish in the future. 5/10

Thought I'd give them another chance through Just Eat , turns out the go to on the just eat page was for collection and I never noticed till I'd ordered, 1 minute later on the phone to them they told me to reorder it for delivery.... I thought just deliver the fucking thing and I will pay the driver the delivery fee but oh no! ........So surprise surprise they charged me twice, it took 10 calls (from the wife)to just eat and the restaurant to get our refund from the cunts while our curry had been delivered and was sitting getting cold.

In the end it was average at best, and whats the point in giving free onions and chutney but not a popadom?

Bunch of cunts , I'm nae going back and I'm nae using Just Eat again unless it's paying cash , where we can tell them to shove it if need be.

44 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

Thought I'd give them another chance through Just Eat , turns out the go to on the just eat page was for collection and I never noticed till I'd ordered, 1 minute later on the phone to them they told me to reorder it for delivery.... I thought just deliver the fucking thing and I will pay the driver the delivery fee but oh no! ........So surprise surprise they charged me twice, it took 10 calls (from the wife)to just eat and the restaurant to get our refund from the cunts while our curry had been delivered and was sitting getting cold.

In the end it was average at best, and whats the point in giving free onions and chutney but not a popadom?

Bunch of cunts , I'm nae going back and I'm nae using Just Eat again unless it's paying cash , where we can tell them to shove it if need be.

Use Just Eat all the time but never ever pay other than cash on delivery.  I dinna' hae the temperament ti go through what you did.  I'd be liftit fur a racial breach.

Once got a Milano pizza delivered to my mates flat in Seaton, daft Indian gentlemen had carried the pizzas up the stairs help vertically. Open the box to destroyed piece of mush and cheese. Cunts wouldn't believe us on the phone, then refused to delivery new ones. We ended up going round to the shop....

Anyone tried that new Mannys(sp) pizza fae Holburn street wi their fancy American oven? Any good?

27 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Good old Milanos, weren't they done for punting drugs and ended up closing or was that just the BOD rumour mill in full flow.

25 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

True story. 

Opium den. 

Great Pizzas. 

Haha did not know this. Pizzas were arite