Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

15 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Great food 

a lot of the Rosemount crew are there often 

when you go in you have to greet them appropriately though. 

you bow then say 

hello ma deerie

I'll try this and report back. 

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

It's fucking beautiful.

Get the sake (put it in your Asahi beer).

And bibimbap is awesome.

Nice. Fancied some red before the film we're gonna see but never tried sake. 

Looking forward to it noo!

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

You have to give their sake a whirl. I have gone in simply for a drink of it.

It gives you a nice heedy. Can't go there and not have sake.

Bulgoki is also incredible. I would recommend that also. Their gyoza, oh boy. Could go there now like. Fine.

Lovely place for food and a little date night. 

Cheers min. 

Will take a note of Bulgoki ana

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Can't go there and not have sake.

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

If the sell Umeshu (plum wine), get some of that as an after dinner drink. Every single type I've tried is tremendous. 

I'l be honest with you, I can't be assed with this nonsense. It's like saying every time you eat haggis you HAVE to have a whisky and you must enjoy it, and EVERY whisky is amazing. 

It's bordering on birds who comment on everything being awesome, or amazing, and that everyone is a legend etc, expect better fae you cunts. 

By all means try them, but you might think they are shite. Most Sake tastes like slightly sweet vodka, Umeshu is actually pretty decent if it's not the really cheap shite, but it isn't a wine. It's just a liquor that tastes like plums. 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I'l be honest with you, I can't be assed with this nonsense. It's like saying every time you eat haggis you HAVE to have a whisky and you must enjoy it, and EVERY whisky is amazing. 

It's bordering on birds who comment on everything being awesome, or amazing, and that everyone is a legend etc, expect better fae you cunts. 

By all means try them, but you might think they are shite. Most Sake tastes like slightly sweet vodka, Umeshu is actually pretty decent if it's not the really cheap shite, but it isn't a wine. It's just a liquor that tastes like plums. 

Fair enough. 

I'll revise my post to "I'd recommend trying some umeshu if they have any. Drink what the fuck you want though" 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Last time I had a smack in the mouth... circa 9 years ago. Before that... hmm... when I was 19 (I'm 35).

And it was probably because I was a cunt.

Where you going with this?

The list of reasons where it was ok to hit someone on another thread.... Being a cunt apparentlyis right up there.

• 1 month later...

Chaopryha (old monkey hoose) 

dirt 

didn’t want to go, had to meet work folk, knew it was going to be shit. 

food took an hour to come. The sea bass was drenched in some sweet chilli cheap sauce, was poor food. Pumping shit dance music, like clubland shit. 

i moaned about it, got £20 off. Won’t be back. 

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Chaopryha (old monkey hoose) 

dirt 

didn’t want to go, had to meet work folk, knew it was going to be shit. 

food took an hour to come. The sea bass was drenched in some sweet chilli cheap sauce, was poor food. Pumping shit dance music, like clubland shit. 

i moaned about it, got £20 off. Won’t be back. 

Never enjoyed my meal in either of its Glasgow and Edinburgh establishments. Style over substance.