Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

5 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Looks like a black womans prolapsed vagina.
Tasty.

I was thinking prolapsed arsehole. 

Looks a fucking mighty tray of food none the less, 

I don't like the O on the end of the name though, you cant just chuck an O in and make it exotic. 

Keithos

Barryos

Williamos

Duncanos. 

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Laurent D’djaff did it to try sound exotic 

Funs Oj has made a career from it, the sneaky Belgian.

45 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

It is a pretty pretentious name.

The tag line is 'Duncano's, savour the moment'.

Doesnt sound pretentious to me, just retarded. The brainchild of a neanderthal. Sorry Duncano if yir reading this/someones reading it out to you.

Eclectic Fizz. A child-like attempt at giving a boozer a pretentious name. An affront to Abz that was. 
Strange how little imagination the locals have. 

2 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Doesnt sound pretentious to me, just retarded. The brainchild of a neanderthal. Sorry Duncano if yir reading this/someones reading it out to you.

Eclectic Fizz. A child-like attempt at giving a boozer a pretentious name. An affront to Abz that was. 
Strange how little imagination the locals have. 

Lasted about 5 minutes thankfully 

33 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Going for a meal with my wife to Koi Thai in Rosemount next Friday (probably preceded by a pint in The Queen Vic). Anyone been there before, a bit off the beaten track. 

Good Food though expensive for Thai. Sounds like a great night

• Like 1

Pig's Wings. Discuss.

Mental prices for rolls, burgers, hot dogs and "loaded" fries. It's okay to fleece the general public though because they are a local family-run business. Seems they've got a hardcore customer base who'll keep drinking the coolade regardless. I think it's a bit Emperor's New Clothes, particularly with their amateur hour social media.

More power to them.

Always found the food to be good. I don’t mind paying a bit more for local stuff. Rather give to them and Red Robin Records etc over any chain. 

they’re doing well and well done to them. They drink in the Vic aswell, that’s how you know they’re of good character