Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

Guest milne_afc
10 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

I got the manager who struggled with the concept of customer service

This is a pet h8

The hospitality trade never stopped whining, rightly enough in most cases, about their treatment during lockdowns and that. The standards have been shite across the board since ‘the pandemic is over’ - fucking rubbish in some instances. They should have been raring to go and and laying on a polished act.  It’s certainly affected my tipping regime ?

20 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

This is a pet h8

The hospitality trade never stopped whining, rightly enough in most cases, about their treatment during lockdowns and that. The standards have been shite across the board since ‘the pandemic is over’ - fucking rubbish in some instances. They should have been raring to go and and laying on a polished act.  It’s certainly affected my tipping regime ?

Most of the switched on cunts got other jobs.

• Upvote 1

Was at the new place 'Amuse' last night in what was the old No1's on Queens Terrace.

Boy who owns it used to be the head chef at the Chester Hotel.

Brilliant meal, amazing food but also fucking pricey, especially the wine. Service was spot on, but you would expect that in that sort of establishment.

But overall one for special occasions or such like and we will be back.

9 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Was at the new place 'Amuse' last night in what was the old No1's on Queens Terrace.

Brilliant meal, amazing food but also fucking pricey, especially the wine. Service was spot on, but you would expect that in that sort of establishment.

Well ironically yes you would but the service in the Chester depending who is on is terrible.

9 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Can you go in wearing shorts? 

2 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Aye and flip flops, heels or whatever you want to wear.

Grand

Might have a looky when I’m up the week after next 

58 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

calm down michael 

6 hours ago, Roberto said:

My hairdresser is closed Sunday, another hairdresser I used to frequent is Monday to Sunday.

Also, before Covid I don't recall as much restaurants being closed a Monday. I'm a regular eater outer you see (horny).

Aye i meant usually the hairdressers work Tues- Sat Then Sunday\Monday is their weekend. Hospitality industry generally the same. 

Sunday night parties were always decent in aberdeen due to the sluts and gays. 

8 hours ago, Roberto said:

My hairdresser is closed Sunday, another hairdresser I used to frequent is Monday to Sunday.

Also, before Covid I don't recall as much restaurants being closed a Monday. I'm a regular eater outer you see (horny).

so are most people chief 

23 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You've not eaten out a muff for a very long time, don't try and pretend otherwise.

A chocolate muffin every day though