Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

Granite Park is top notch, can't wait to go back there. Had lunch there not long ago but will go for supper and drinks next time.

Sabai is shit hot also, been there 3 or 4 times now, never a let down. There is a funny waiter who is good fun too.

Yu (sp) (the place beside Signature) is f**king rank, the chicken was off or something when we went, we will not be returning.

Went to that Cosmo place in Union Square yesterday, first day we have actually managed to get in the front door, and it was very average. Can't believe it is queued out the door pretty much every night! Nothing special about it at all.

Was in Giraffe for first time a couple of weeks ago in Union Square. Very average menu wouldn't tempt me back but I got lucky with a good meal.

I'm all Wagamama-ed out after 4 or 5 visits these last 18 months and much as the homemade burger was pretty fine, won't return there either.

Never had a bad meal at Prezzo but wouldn't rush to any of the places in Union Square really. Convenient yes, quality meh.

upmarket chains rocket, how very middle class family man

• Dildo 1

Certainly do not require binoculars of any quality to identify you as a pedantic prick.

Cheers Tainboy, Rocpool and Cafe1 are both fully booked, shock horror that restaurants are busy on Valentines weekend... Will look into the others.

For this weekend? hysterical.gif Most weekends are like that! Inverness is mental for trying to get a table late on.

Talking of chains, I've had the Calabrese at Pizza Express a couple of times. It's awesome. Rocket and Goats cheese and spicy meat.

Pizza Express have done some of the best pizzas I've had. When off for work often go to a supermarket buy a bottle of decent vino and get (think it's called) Diablo. Scran in the room. Though got no prob being a sad sack solo eater when away (do it often...) can watch the telly so less boring and better wine for the same price. Highly recommend it.

Never said it was as I've never heard of it. I've not been to a Pizza Hut for well over a decade. Jimmy Chungs is another I wouldn't ever go back to.

Never been to Nandos and fucked if I'll visit TGI Fridays or Frankie and Benders. I'm not really a chain type of guy, burger joints being the worst.

Nandos is nae bad at all, touch wood, but I haven't had a bad meal in there yet. If ye really can't be arsed wi it, why not get.the wife to buy one o the marinades and do yer roast chicken in it, save ye a trip to Union Square.

Nandos chicken has to be tasted, really juicy and flavorsome, for the money you won't get better.

I like Spur down there as well, good food at a good price.

Miss going for an Indian with the lads after a Sunday sesh, rarely get a chance to go these days, missus doesn't like Indian and most of the mates are married under the thumb types, enjoy it while you can lads, one day you'll wake up and its gone.

Nandos chicken has to be tasted, really juicy and flavorsome, for the money you won't get better.

I like Spur down there as well, good food at a good price.

Miss going for an Indian with the lads after a Sunday sesh, rarely get a chance to go these days, missus doesn't like Indian and most of the mates are married under the thumb types, enjoy it while you can lads, one day you'll wake up and its gone.

Not the bold Bluto.

Not the bold Bluto.

Hardly , me Bluto and Cheese are the only true spirits on this board that would never put ourselves in that position, when we say we're going out the woman only has one question.......what time will you be home so I can have your dinner hot and fresh on the table for your return.

If I say a week on Wednesday at 8.30 all I get is a nod and a see you then reply.

Hardly , me Bluto and Cheese are the only true spirits on this board that would never put ourselves in that position, when we say we're going out the woman only has one question.......what time will you be home so I can have your dinner hot and fresh on the table for your return.

If I say a week on Wednesday at 8.30 all I get is a nod and a see you then reply.

:-)

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.