Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

I know there's posting for a reaction but I believe that tup genuinely believes this.

How closeted is the mind who doesn't appreciate the benefits of being served a great meal in excellent surroundings, with friends and/or loved ones?

The mind that dwells in a backwater bog, or who resents the price, or who hates himself, that's who.

:laughing:

You sound like that patronising poof off Masterchef.

Even the name 'restaurant' is totally gay.

Give me a bar lunch any day.

:laughing:

You sound like that patronising poof off Masterchef.

Even the name 'restaurant' is totally gay.

Give me a bar lunch any day.

Aye, but you often find bar lunch food considerably less quality than a bona fide restaurant.

Majority of bars that do food in cities now are all owned by a handful of national companies, with the same shit type menu.

Aye that's in cities EPK. Easy to find a non conformist bar lunch outwith the city.

Dinna get me wrong, I've been in fancy places many a time.

Invariably they drip in pretence and serve you much the same shit with fancier names.

Its the pretence I dinna like, Ffs its only food you are serving you cunts.

Did Aperitivo on Friday night. Was decent quality and reasonably priced. Service was quite quick too, which was handy for getting out in time for the Scotland game, wouldn't want to miss that now...

Was there on Friday night too. Was alright, would go again.

I chose not to bother with the Scotland game :trophy:

I don't believe you are for real. You sound like a sitcom from the 70's. Name one restaurant in Aberdeen that you have been to that was dripping in pretence?

Only heathens don't put jus jus on their meat and cous cous on their plates.

I'm not a fan of cous cous, it doesn't know what it wants to be, give me mash over that crap any day.

Was down in Newcastle for a city break last week for 4 nights, and ate out twice a day, food was overall good, although some place down the Quayside tried to charge me £12 for starter of Scallops, and it was fucking shyte, he was telt, discount applied in kind.

hey, same here; at the eat newcastle festival.

newcastle is some city like. beautiful.

reminds me of manchester the juxstapositioning of period and industrial architecture.

every bar i was in almost sold micro brews from yankland, beligium etc and also lots of local newcastle/northumbrian ones.

seems like a real trend there.

great city for eating and drinking out in

:cool:

:beer:

hey, same here; at the eat newcastle festival.

newcastle is some city like. beautiful.

reminds me of manchester the juxstapositioning of period and industrial architecture.

every bar i was in almost sold micro brews from yankland, beligium etc and also lots of local newcastle/northumbrian ones.

seems like a real trend there.

great city for eating and drinking out in

:cool:

:beer:

There is a new bar recently opened on one of the side streets from Grey Street to Big Market, where the is several small clothes shops, technically a gin bar as had 70 different varieties :laughing: , but also had over 100 different beers and lagers, fantastic pub, and the Vedett lager on draught was magic.

There is a new bar recently opened on one of the side streets from Grey Street to Big Market, where the is several small clothes shops, technically a gin bar as had 70 different varieties :laughing: , but also had over 100 different beers and lagers, fantastic pub, and the Vedett lager on draught was magic.

called pleased to meet you?

i was in there on thursday sipping a few 6.6%pints and wimpy barman commented on how that was a stromg one for the time of day; i told him nae to worry his precious little head, i can handle it. :cool::beer:

called pleased to meet you?

i was in there on thursday sipping a few 6.6%pints and wimpy barman commented on how that was a stromg one for the time of day; i told him nae to worry his precious little head, i can handle it. :cool::beer:

It is called that.

And I was also there for a while on Thursday till about 9pm, fucked off after that large group arrived who had the reserved tables

It is called that.

And I was also there for a while on Thursday till about 9pm, fucked off after that large group arrived who had the reserved tables

small world.

by 9pm i was having a come dine with me jewish meal for the food festival.

all in all, newcastle i think would be one of the top cities to live in in the UK.