Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

• 2 weeks later...
Guest findlay_1903
28 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Never heard o' that place.  Looks affa funcy like.  Pricey too but I dinna mind payin' now and again if the quality is that good.

Was on the way home from highland capital from a family funeral, thought we would make use of our attire for a nice eatery. It was good. Prawns, seabass, and a crème brûlée. It was great. Treated the mrs to her tea too. Maybe there’s spark in the auld dragon yet. 

10 minutes ago, findlay_1903 said:

Was on the way home from highland capital from a family funeral, thought we would make use of our attire for a nice eatery. It was good. Prawns, seabass, and a crème brûlée. It was great. Treated the mrs to her tea too. Maybe there’s spark in the auld dragon yet. 

Sounds good (funeral apart, never good).

Will consider the place if I'm up that way.  There's a chance I might be up Inverness/Nairn way later in the year but not 100%.  I'll bear it in mind.  Cheers ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest milne_afc
Just now, findlay_1903 said:

Not a fucking chance. I’m not a Ned. 

Didn’t mean to offend. Just thought you’d be too indecisive and go for a job-lot. I’ve done it myself.

what did you have?

Guest findlay_1903
Just now, milne_afc said:

Didn’t mean to offend. Just thought you’d be too indecisive and go for a job-lot. I’ve done it myself.

what did you have?

Soup (chicken and sweetcorn) 

noodles 

chilli beef 

chips. 

irn bru (can of) 

Six by Nico last night with Mrs FFS and friends. Was a bit apprehensive beforehand but food was fantastic. Had the pairing wine as well and while it was also good it was nae worth the extra cost

Some real Instagram type couples in, you know the sort, both go to the gym, him typically wearing short skin tight trousers and shoes with nae socks and her typically wearing next to nothing (nae complaints mind) and more tattoos between them than brain cells.