Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

22 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Six by Nico last night with Mrs FFS and friends. Was a bit apprehensive beforehand but food was fantastic. Had the pairing wine as well and while it was also good it was nae worth the extra cost

Some real Instagram type couples in, you know the sort, both go to the gym, him typically wearing short skin tight trousers and shoes with nae socks and her typically wearing next to nothing (nae complaints mind) and more tattoos between them than brain cells. 

@cheesepipes

Well well well...

2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Some real Instagram type couples in, you know the sort, both go to the gym, him typically wearing short skin tight trousers and shoes with nae socks and her typically wearing next to nothing (nae complaints mind) and more tattoos between them than brain cells. 

What does it say about you that you dine at the same place as them?

Guest findlay_1903
11 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

What should I have for dinner? 

I’m going to make a mushroom risotto with grilled chicken on top. 
Dragon will pay out by 9pm. 

Do you regularly tip in a restaurant? Does it depend on the standard of the food or if you pay by card etc?

they’re very anti tipping here. I’d always leave change for the waiting staff but I’m not sure why. Will always ‘£1 to yourself’ the bar staff if paying by cash. Or just keep the change etc. 

a weird British fad 

9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Do you regularly tip in a restaurant? Does it depend on the standard of the food or if you pay by card etc?

they’re very anti tipping here. I’d always leave change for the waiting staff but I’m not sure why. Will always ‘£1 to yourself’ the bar staff if paying by cash. Or just keep the change etc. 

a weird British fad 

Always, unless it's really shite or a service charge is included.

28 minutes ago, Poodler said:

a weird British fad 

Always.

Will leave a small one if the service has been shit. 

Not leaving a tip at a restaurant is awful behaviour.

Worst cunts for it are the group bookings who pay individually. Always someone shy on the cash and it ends up a good tip being crap because someone has shirked their share resulting in the tip making up the difference.

Delivery drivers can get to fuck though. Hardly going out of their way to be nice to you. A waitress on the other hand will justify a tip with their behaviour (and looks)

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Always.

Worst cunts for it are the group bookings who pay individually. Always someone shy on the cash and it ends up a good tip being crap because someone has shirked their share resulting in the tip making up the difference.

Delivery drivers can get to fuck though. Hardly going out of their way to be nice to you. A waitress on the other hand will justify a tip with their behaviour (and looks)

Agreed - tight as fuck behaviour that

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Im not sure that would be much of a defence had you been found out. ?

You're a felon, Brizo.I can only hope you don’t introduce young P-Diddler to this way of life. 

Risking my freedom in a few weeks by going back to Bergen. The special garden squad might be waiting for me.

Poodles is too busy trolling gender bending punks to be teefing from Bunnings. He doesn’t dare park there even.

1 hour ago, The Boofon said:

Always.

bUt I NevEr hAd a StArteR - as you say, there's always one.

10-15% acceptable? Depends on service I suppose.

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I had a pal like that. It actually ruins the meal when you know they’re going to start that shite at the end.

( we’re not pals anymore) 

Unless really shit service a decent tip is always left. Agree that these days it's a bastard with cashless being more likely to be the case around the table. I always like to make sure I have a note or two in the pocket beforehand just in case the tip can't be added to the card transaction. 

I always ask my barber to add a fiver onto the cost of my cut when I pay by card but this has got me wondering  whether he'd rather have that in his hand instead.