Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

They need to get TipJar, contactless tips that go straight to them. 

Anyway I tip, restaurant 10%, hair dress a few quid, taxi round it up plus a quid maybe a little more if they are nice, more where the taxis aren't a rip off or if I know them. 

Actually the best tip I ever gave was to a taxi driver in Toronto. 

"Get yir fucking son oot the car, he stinks of fucking fish!"

BEEP BEEP 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Roberto said:

I've noticed service charges being added now so do I fuck.

Aye noticed that myself, hmm 10% service charge for making a latte and chucking a croissant in a bag.... not so sure actually.

However always tip circa 15% in restaurants unless service has been shite or I have pointed out an issue and they have done fuck all about it.

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Most barbers( well the ones I go to ) still only accept cash due to the tip being a fair percentage of their wage. 

Get you! Buy yersel a set of clippers and do it yerself, saves a fortune and also means you don't have to sit listening to the drivel the barber babbles to you

On 9/4/2022 at 9:56 AM, For Fecks Sake said:

Six by Nico last night with Mrs FFS and friends. Was a bit apprehensive beforehand but food was fantastic. Had the pairing wine as well and while it was also good it was nae worth the extra cost

Some real Instagram type couples in, you know the sort, both go to the gym, him typically wearing short skin tight trousers and shoes with nae socks and her typically wearing next to nothing (nae complaints mind) and more tattoos between them than brain cells. 

Was that the Greek menu you had?

I'm going there tomorrow night.

• 3 weeks later...