Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

12 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Saigon closing its restaurant (still doing take aways). Expect more of this. Happy days.

https://www.aberdeenlive.news/news/aberdeen-news/aberdeens-saigon-restaurant-announces-closure-7626038.amp

20 years time, it'll all be takeaway cooked on industrial estates with the hubs owned by big tech companies, some units owned by small business initial. 

For us serfs, go to work, watch your TV, don't think and don't speak out against the neoliberal elite. 

Loads of good independent restaurants in the North East, use them or lose them.

Never understood the attraction of the large chains like Frankie and Benny's, TGI Fridays etc. dishing out shite bland food.

Really impressed with all the food trucks and shacks at Aberdeen beach at the moment, quality choice of locally produced and cooked food at decent prices. Beach was heaving with folk Saturday and these places were doing what looked a brisk trade.

Best coffee in a long time from the lads @ Cairn coffee shack

@rocket_scientist if you are ever lurking and fancy a decent coffee.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Loads of good independent restaurants in the North East, use them or lose them.

Never understood the attraction of the large chains like Frankie and Benny's, TGI Fridays etc. dishing out shite bland food.

Really impressed with all the food trucks and shacks at Aberdeen beach at the moment, quality choice of locally produced and cooked food at decent prices. Beach was heaving with folk Saturday and these places were doing what looked a brisk trade.

Best coffee in a long time from the lads @ Cairn coffee shack

@rocket_scientist if you are ever lurking and fancy a decent coffee.

Loads for now aye. Will reduce, but Aberdeen is pretty prosperous so will be slow and never fully. 

Cairn coffee the one nearly at Fittie? 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

When you up Parkie and for how long?

Fridge is holding a fundraiser for Hutch in the Dutch Mill tonight, pop along but no biker jeans allowed mind 👍

I've been on here too long to let people know when and where I'll be places 😂 

Might pop in to the tacky tented village at the Dutch mill and give them a piece of my mind though 😡

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

I've been on here too long to let people know when and where I'll be places 😂 

Might pop in to the tacky tented village at the Dutch mill and give them a piece of my mind though 😡

At least the Chester Hotel had the good manners to remover theirs unlike the capitalist pigs that are the Dutch Mill.

Pop past Stonehaven on your way up, or down, the road and grab a coffee from the Old Pier at the harbour or have a craft beer from the Marine Hotel, you won't be disappointed.

• Upvote 1