Jump to content
Ke1t

Restaurants In Aberdeen

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

Its actually "what are you making for supper". I didn't make it. 

Dayts did 

he’s head chef 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Had an extraordinary dining out weekend. 
Eat on the green on Friday: 7/10 (decent enough but eye watering price. 
Chester last night 9/10

 

Share this post


Link to post

Great food 

a lot of the Rosemount crew are there often 

when you go in you have to greet them appropriately though. 
 

you bow then say 

 

hello ma deerie

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Great food 

a lot of the Rosemount crew are there often 

when you go in you have to greet them appropriately though. 
 

you bow then say 

 

hello ma deerie

I'll try this and report back. 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I'll try this and report back. 

Do that. The food looks right up my street. 

Will head there next time I'm up for an overnight. 

Share this post


Link to post

Rustico - terrific. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Anyone ever been to Yorokobi? Thinking of trying to book for Saturday, but never heard of anyone having been. 

It's fucking beautiful. I have spoken about it on here IIRC. 

Get the sake (put it in your Asahi beer).

And bibimbap is awesome.

Edited by Roberto
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

It's fucking beautiful.

Get the sake (put it in your Asahi beer).

And bibimbap is awesome.

Nice. Fancied some red before the film we're gonna see but never tried sake. 
 

Looking forward to it noo!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Nice. Fancied some red before the film we're gonna see but never tried sake. 
 

Looking forward to it noo!

You have to give their sake a whirl. I have gone in simply for a drink of it.

It gives you a nice heedy. Can't go there and not have sake.

Bulgoki is also incredible. I would recommend that also. Their gyoza, oh boy. Could go there now like. Fine.

Lovely place for food and a little date night. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

You have to give their sake a whirl. I have gone in simply for a drink of it.

It gives you a nice heedy. Can't go there and not have sake.

Bulgoki is also incredible. I would recommend that also. Their gyoza, oh boy. Could go there now like. Fine.

Lovely place for food and a little date night. 

Cheers min. 
 

Will take a note of Bulgoki ana

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

If the sell Umeshu (plum wine), get some of that as an after dinner drink. Every single type I've tried is tremendous. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Can't go there and not have sake.

 

 

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

If the sell Umeshu (plum wine), get some of that as an after dinner drink. Every single type I've tried is tremendous. 

I'l be honest with you, I can't be assed with this nonsense. It's like saying every time you eat haggis you HAVE to have a whisky and you must enjoy it, and EVERY whisky is amazing. 

It's bordering on birds who comment on everything being awesome, or amazing, and that everyone is a legend etc, expect better fae you cunts. 

 

By all means try them, but you might think they are shite. Most Sake tastes like slightly sweet vodka, Umeshu is actually pretty decent if it's not the really cheap shite, but it isn't a wine. It's just a liquor that tastes like plums. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Roberto said:

It's fucking beautiful. I have spoken about it on here IIRC. 

Get the sake (put it in your Asahi beer).

And bibimbap is awesome.

Wasn’t a big fan of Hanson 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

 

I'l be honest with you, I can't be assed with this nonsense. It's like saying every time you eat haggis you HAVE to have a whisky and you must enjoy it, and EVERY whisky is amazing. 

It's bordering on birds who comment on everything being awesome, or amazing, and that everyone is a legend etc, expect better fae you cunts. 

 

By all means try them, but you might think they are shite. Most Sake tastes like slightly sweet vodka, Umeshu is actually pretty decent if it's not the really cheap shite, but it isn't a wine. It's just a liquor that tastes like plums. 

Fair enough. 

I'll revise my post to "I'd recommend trying some umeshu if they have any. Drink what the fuck you want though" 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Fair enough. 

I'll revise my post to "I'd recommend trying some umeshu if they have any. Drink what the fuck you want though" 

Appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

 

I'l be honest with you, I can't be assed with this nonsense. It's like saying every time you eat haggis you HAVE to have a whisky and you must enjoy it, and EVERY whisky is amazing. 

It's bordering on birds who comment on everything being awesome, or amazing, and that everyone is a legend etc, expect better fae you cunts. 

 

By all means try them, but you might think they are shite. Most Sake tastes like slightly sweet vodka, Umeshu is actually pretty decent if it's not the really cheap shite, but it isn't a wine. It's just a liquor that tastes like plums. 

You have unrealistic views on me if you expect better from me.

I'm a complete cunt and behave like one.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Roberto said:

I'm a complete cunt and behave like one.

Sounds like the type of person who regularly gets smacked in the mouth if you ask me 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, For Fecks Sake said:

Sounds like the type of person who regularly gets smacked in the mouth if you ask me 😉

Last time I had a smack in the mouth... circa 9 years ago. Before that... hmm... when I was 19 (I'm 35).

And it was probably because I was a cunt.

Where you going with this?

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Last time I had a smack in the mouth... circa 9 years ago. Before that... hmm... when I was 19 (I'm 35).

And it was probably because I was a cunt.

Where you going with this?

The list of reasons where it was ok to hit someone on another thread.... Being a cunt apparentlyis right up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, For Fecks Sake said:

The list of reasons where it was ok to hit someone on another thread.... Being a cunt apparentlyis right up there.

Ahhhh sorry. Now I'm with you.

Got all angry there and I was ready to give you a smack in the mouth. Cunt.

We move on. Love x

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Ahhhh sorry. Now I'm with you.

Got all angry there and I was ready to give you a smack in the mouth. Cunt.

We move on. Love x

😘 Hope your ok hun.... Thoughts and prayers

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, For Fecks Sake said:

😘 Hope your ok hun.... Thoughts and prayers

I'll PM you babes x

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Sounds like the type of person who regularly gets smacked in the mouth if you ask me 😉

I wouldn't smack Berto...he's my pal. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Cheers min. 
 

Will take a note of Bulgoki ana

Did you mum enjoy the movie?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...