Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

On 4/23/2023 at 5:30 PM, Roberto said:

Went to order an Indian... Nosheen has closed doon @Bluto10. Best een in the Shire. Spewing like.

Having to go elsewhere. It won't be the same.

Everest in Blackburn is like number 2 restaurant on Tripadvisor in Aberdeen, food is amazing, sit in or take out. It's a notch above your typical Indian.

• Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Yes, it’s good but nae cheap. Hope you get a ride out of it.

On that note anyone been to the Ivy Lodge?

Aye i've been in but only for drinks.  Place was heaving with folk having food.  Looked like it was from that aberdam or something just down from it.  Could barely get a seat.  Infact me and her were the only ones on a liquid only lunch.

6 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Aye i've been in but only for drinks.  Place was heaving with folk having food.  Looked like it was from that aberdam or something just down from it.  Could barely get a seat.  Infact me and her were the only ones on a liquid only lunch.

Hmm, don’t like places to be heaving but I suppose it’s a sign it must be pretty decent.

28 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Hmm, don’t like places to be heaving but I suppose it’s a sign it must be pretty decent.

It wasn't heaving with folk standing about, it was the tables that were all booked.  i was upstairs in the old oh henrys bit which brought back memorys of the Sunday sport strippers. 😁

On 4/28/2023 at 12:22 AM, tutankamun said:

Anyone been to Amuse by Kevin Dalgleish? Whoever he is…

We’ve got a gift voucher so feel compelled to visit but it seems a bit poncy. Like 7 courses or something, all at extortionate prices. Is it worth it?

https://www.amuse-restaurant.com

Surprised to see a man like you using a gift voucher 

Surely that's what the man wants, no off the grid living with those.

Montgolfier you.

Just now, styrofoamplates said:

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up. 

So anything from IC3 upwards doesn’t get rammed down Rogers jet? 

AA535024-9-DF9-4362-B307-BDA4-AE95-ECF3.

I'm struggling to think of anything not from Europe or at least in the European footprint that I'd eat. On the odd occasion the only food offered to me was from an oriental takeaway I'd go chicken balls and prawn crackers. They were alright I guess.

20 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

I'm struggling to think of anything not from Europe or at least in the European footprint that I'd eat. On the odd occasion the only food offered to me was from an oriental takeaway I'd go chicken balls and prawn crackers. They were alright I guess.

I can only assume you are on the piss take here.

Fair play if you are only eating haggis and stovies for the rest of your life.