Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

heres eh hero 🤣 fuckin embarrassmnt like..a born loser.. 'pm meh..pm meh..pm meh..ehm herd'..fuckin cringy cunt..fuckin wannabe..magin bein seen wi that..whaurs yer cheeky chappy persona n stories? in eh palm eh meh haun ye chookter nuthin

1905-v9-ba.jpg

wit a fuckin state..dinna derkin meh door agen ye fuckin irevelence

22 hours ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

I'm struggling to think of anything not from Europe or at least in the European footprint that I'd eat. On the odd occasion the only food offered to me was from an oriental takeaway I'd go chicken balls and prawn crackers. They were alright I guess.

Hope yi dinnah eat tatties en. South American muck at. 

6 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Most of South America is onside. Well the civilised parts at least as we pretty much built the place and gave them our culture. Argentina for example is basically European. 

They were first cultivated by the local populations so when you said European you were lying I presume? Or just thick as shit?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 9:25 AM, jamiesd said:

Takeaway Turkish kebab and pakora from Antalya Dee Street. To who ever recommended it Thanks. One of the best takeaways I have had. 

Fuck, that used to be the Gordon Bakery.  Used to nip in there after the Uptown Baths for a pie and double shortbreed afore catchin' the 25 on Crown Street back ti Kincorth.

10 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Auld 6 by Nico with the 'Chippie' menu. 

True NE men wouldn't stand for it 🤣 (they'd sit - before SH says it)

Anyone been?

I've been to Six by Nico but not for that menu. It's a novelty and food is nice, but can't say I'll be rushing back. You still feel hungry when you leave