Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

• 4 weeks later...

5 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I know this place loves a chain outlet.

what’s the Brazilian meat feast place opposite the cinema in Union Square like.  Looked decent today walking past on way to cancelled train.

Estabulo Rodizio?

I’ve not been, refuse to eat in chain restaurants but my son loves it. His ‘favourite restaurant’ apparently.

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Went  Laila Turkish restaurant in The Academy. BYOB. Really decent meals.£10 corkage per table.

Is it as good as Nargile’s? 
Does the £10 corkage cover all wine and beers or is it restricted to just wine per the bottle? Different places have different rules. Josephines on Holburn St was always a great byob spot. Closed a while back now unfortunately.  

4 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Does the £10 corkage cover all wine and beers or is it restricted to just wine per the bottle? Different places have different rules. Josephines on Holburn St was always a great byob spot. Closed a while back now unfortunately.  

Pappagallos too, that was decent. It’s now Maggie’s Grill, not been. Any good?

5 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Pappas was good. Dunno about Maggies Grill.

Mind the italian place on Bon Accord Cresc, Ciao Napoli? Was ace. Dear tho. 

Ciao Napoli was my fave place in Aberdeen. Was devastated when it closed.

The owner tried to make a go of Broadstraik eatery but failed... chefs were letting him down badly.

Miss Ciaos.

7 hours ago, Simply Red said:

It is every bit as good. We had beers and wine and not aware of any restrictions.

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

The place at The Mains........ absolute shit.

Could have told you that months ago. Got a shite rep. Linksfield minker owns it. 

Really is a sad state of affairs as it was a cracking bar back in the day. Been awful for years now as bad owner after bad owner has taken over the place.

2 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

Could have told you that months ago. Got a shite rep. Linksfield minker owns it. 

Really is a sad state of affairs as it was a cracking bar back in the day. Been awful for years now as bad owner after bad owner has taken over the place.

It's nice on the eye.

Average on the pallet.

Hard on the wallet. 

3 out of 10.

Best thing about BD is the guest beers they have on tap. Usually something German and better than all their own shit.

Free grub for kids during the summer there aswell which was decent. 

I notice they now charge for every wee sample you get at the bar which is cheeky af. I asked to try a sip of something thinking it was free like it used to be and is in every other bar. Start talking to the barman about all the crazy new beers on the board and hes lining up samples for me to try without asking if i want them. But of course i want them especially as i assumed they were free seeing as i never asked for them. But then see the bill at the end charged for every wee sample i had. Cant remember how much but was plenty. Wont happen again. Cunts

43 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Best thing about BD is the guest beers they have on tap. Usually something German and better than all their own shit.

I notice they now charge for every wee sample you get at the bar which is cheeky af. I asked to try a sip of something thinking it was free like it used to be and is in every other bar. Start talking to the barman about all the crazy new beers on the board and hes lining up samples for me to try without asking if i want them. But of course i want them especially as i assumed they were free seeing as i never asked for them. But then see the bill at the end charged for every wee sample i had. Cant remember how much but was plenty. Wont happen again. Cunts

Should've glassed him.

18 hours ago, Simply Red said:

did you just go for the free kids grub simple ?

#tightcunt

🚨 STARTING TOMORROW 🚨

Are you a season ticket holder, an AberDNA member or semi final match day ticket holder?! Or even wearing an Aberdeen top or Scarf?!

Then come and enjoy an All Day Breakfast & a pint for only £10.95 on a Friday, Saturday & Sunday 🍺

Served daily from 11am in The Mains of Scotstown 🤩

#mainsofscotstown #mainsofscotstownaberdeen 

#mainsofscotstownsportsbar 

#aberdeenfootball

@cheesepipes

6 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

🚨 STARTING TOMORROW 🚨

Are you a season ticket holder, an AberDNA member or semi final match day ticket holder?! Or even wearing an Aberdeen top or Scarf?!

Then come and enjoy an All Day Breakfast & a pint for only £10.95 on a Friday, Saturday & Sunday 🍺

#aberdeenfootball

@cheesepipes

Yeah...... struggling.

Coming out with gimmicky bollocks.

I'll stick to having a Tin of Tennents with my Coco Pops while sitting on the cludgy having a shit.

8 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Yeah...... struggling.

Coming out with gimmicky bollocks.

I'll stick to having a Tin of Tennents with my Coco Pops while sitting on the cludgy having a shit.

Not even sure it's that much of a deal. You can get an all you can eat breakfast and pint for less than that in the Toby.

3 hours ago, RAZOR said:

🚨 STARTING TOMORROW 🚨

#aberdeenfootball

@cheesepipes

You’ll miss kick-off if you leave it that late on Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...