Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

On 11/20/2023 at 9:06 PM, King Street Loon said:

Was in there on Friday. 

Place was freezing and the food was overpriced and average.

It's always cold and empty.

Unless they do a roaring takeaway trade closed within 12 months.

I've had the brisket poutine after a bit of a naughty weekend and I finally found the courage to eat.......i ate it with my hands like a fucking Caveman, gravy dripping out my beard and down my top. 

After surviving the drugs I felt like the salt was going to get me. Did the trick though.

• 4 weeks later...

Delivery from Jewel in the Crown tonight, nae been there for a while after a drop in standards.

Thank god for nae stopping the boats as they seem to have got a few gadgies in that can cook a fine curry! Back to their rightfull place as best curry in Aberdeen IMO.

9 jap flag arseholes out of 10  (deducted a point for no free popadoms and dips)

• Haha 1

All Bar One. 

1/10. 1 score purely because I’d a couple decent pints of Tennents. 

Lunch yesterday. Service appalling. Main course arrived. Mine cold, daughter’s main burned to a frazzle. Sent them back. Took ages to arrive to start with. Just got up and told them to poke it and asked for it to be removed off bill. Went to pay and got stuck into the manager. He binned the bill.

Dreadful establishment. Quite a few folk had to get up and ask for their order to be taken. Shoddy stuff. 

3 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

All Bar One. 

Lunch yesterday. Service appalling. Main course arrived. Mine cold, daughter’s main burned to a frazzle. Sent them back. Took ages to arrive to start with. Just got up and told them to poke it and asked for it to be removed off bill. Went to pay and got stuck into the manager. He binned the bill.

Dreadful establishment. Quite a few folk had to get up and ask for their order to be taken. Shoddy stuff. 

I had a decent breakfast and pints in their Glasgow joint a few weeks ago. Service was impeccable. Toilets were a bit of a trek and very cold.

31 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

All Bar One. 

Tony Macaroni is round the corner and better... that speaks volumes eh?