Ke1t

Restaurants In Aberdeen

Anyone eaten at Granite Park? Got vouchers for there over Christmas.

Aye. It's excellent.

Went there a wee while back (3 -4 months ago)

Great service and great food.

Both Yatai(re-opened) and Granite Park are excellent. Wanted to go up to the roof terrace in Yatai but it wasn't open, I believe it opens later on as they are now open into te early hours.

Granite Park is just good solid food a la The Stage door and Courtyard.

Went to howies for a night out with the wife just before christmas, worth another shot as its come on a long way since the last time i was there.

how is the restaurant scene in aberdeen these days?

when i lived there i always thought the city lacked good places to eat, decent cafes etc.

not really into that sort of thing rumpy but i hear rosemount is the gay village

Any recommendations for some fine eateries in Inverness, also some where in Inverness to watch the football on Friday night, city centre area.

It's not a restaurant, but the Indian Take Away in Portlethen is decent. The meal for 2 is a cracking deal.

Went to Monsoona on Bridge Street on Saturday night.

Really nice meal and excellent service.

Didn't break the bank either, would recommend.

La Tasca is shite.

No idea how that place is still open. Anyone who I know that's been has said it's shit, including myself.

also some where in Inverness to watch the football on Friday night, city centre area.

You got good binoculars?

Had a great meal in Mi Amore on Huntly Street, also the Tippling House on Belmont Street was first class.

Any recommendations for some fine eateries in Inverness, also some where in Inverness to watch the football on Friday night, city centre area.

Roc pool

Riza

Kitchen

Cafe 1

Cafe 1

Mustard Seed

You got good binoculars?

Certainly do not require binoculars of any quality to identify you as a pedantic prick.

Cheers Tainboy, Rocpool and Cafe1 are both fully booked, shock horror that restaurants are busy on Valentines weekend... Will look into the others.

Granite Park is top notch, can't wait to go back there. Had lunch there not long ago but will go for supper and drinks next time.

Sabai is shit hot also, been there 3 or 4 times now, never a let down. There is a funny waiter who is good fun too.

Yu (sp) (the place beside Signature) is f**king rank, the chicken was off or something when we went, we will not be returning.

Went to that Cosmo place in Union Square yesterday, first day we have actually managed to get in the front door, and it was very average. Can't believe it is queued out the door pretty much every night! Nothing special about it at all.

Place in Middlesbrough called Starters, where you can only get starters.

Retarded concept.

cheesey min i had you down as an all you can eat buffet kinda guy, somewhere like chinky chungs

speakin of big jamie years ago went to his first 15 place near new st

for our lunch they ran out if potatos, so our main was carbless

more recently went to his parents boozer abd stayed the night- great place

River House is cracking. Just edged it compared to RocPool/Mustard Seed for me.

Was in Giraffe for first time a couple of weeks ago in Union Square. Very average menu wouldn't tempt me back but I got lucky with a good meal.

I'm all Wagamama-ed out after 4 or 5 visits these last 18 months and much as the homemade burger was pretty fine, won't return there either.

Never had a bad meal at Prezzo but wouldn't rush to any of the places in Union Square really. Convenient yes, quality meh.

upmarket chains rocket, how very middle class family man

Certainly do not require binoculars of any quality to identify you as a pedantic prick.

Cheers Tainboy, Rocpool and Cafe1 are both fully booked, shock horror that restaurants are busy on Valentines weekend... Will look into the others.

For this weekend? hysterical.gif Most weekends are like that! Inverness is mental for trying to get a table late on.

Place in Middlesbrough called Starters, where you can only get starters.

Retarded concept.

im a pizza mondo guy :cool:

• Upvote 1

speakin of big jamie years ago went to his first 15 place near new st

for our lunch they ran out if potatos, so our main was carbless

more recently went to his parents boozer abd stayed the night- great place

Trust you to ask for chips at a fancy restaurant :Traynor:

im a pizza mondo guy :cool:

Live not too far from there!

Not as good as it used to be as it temporarily had different management, back to the old ways now though and slowly improving.

Trust you to ask for chips at a fancy restaurant :Traynor:

and at birth you asked for zits

Pizza Mondo isn't a chain.

Never been to Pizza Express, but have had one of the pizzas they sell in supermarkets. It was pretty good as far as they go but it was pretty expensive.

7/10