Ke1t

Restaurants In Aberdeen

You're missing out.

Top quality food at an affordable price.

What's not to love?

Place in Middlesbrough called Starters, where you can only get starters.

Retarded concept.

I've been to the one in Yarm. Smoggies trying to do tapas is my theory.

Talking of chains, I've had the Calabrese at Pizza Express a couple of times. It's awesome. Rocket and Goats cheese and spicy meat.

Pizza Express have done some of the best pizzas I've had. When off for work often go to a supermarket buy a bottle of decent vino and get (think it's called) Diablo. Scran in the room. Though got no prob being a sad sack solo eater when away (do it often...) can watch the telly so less boring and better wine for the same price. Highly recommend it.

Never said it was as I've never heard of it. I've not been to a Pizza Hut for well over a decade. Jimmy Chungs is another I wouldn't ever go back to.

Never been to Nandos and fucked if I'll visit TGI Fridays or Frankie and Benders. I'm not really a chain type of guy, burger joints being the worst.

Nandos is nae bad at all, touch wood, but I haven't had a bad meal in there yet. If ye really can't be arsed wi it, why not get.the wife to buy one o the marinades and do yer roast chicken in it, save ye a trip to Union Square.

Nandos chicken has to be tasted, really juicy and flavorsome, for the money you won't get better.

I like Spur down there as well, good food at a good price.

Miss going for an Indian with the lads after a Sunday sesh, rarely get a chance to go these days, missus doesn't like Indian and most of the mates are married under the thumb types, enjoy it while you can lads, one day you'll wake up and its gone.

Any recommendations for some fine eateries in Inverness, also some where in Inverness to watch the football on Friday night, city centre area.

The game isn't on tv.

Assuming it's our game you mean.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

Nandos chicken has to be tasted, really juicy and flavorsome, for the money you won't get better.

I like Spur down there as well, good food at a good price.

Miss going for an Indian with the lads after a Sunday sesh, rarely get a chance to go these days, missus doesn't like Indian and most of the mates are married under the thumb types, enjoy it while you can lads, one day you'll wake up and its gone.

Not the bold Bluto.

Not the bold Bluto.

Hardly , me Bluto and Cheese are the only true spirits on this board that would never put ourselves in that position, when we say we're going out the woman only has one question.......what time will you be home so I can have your dinner hot and fresh on the table for your return.

If I say a week on Wednesday at 8.30 all I get is a nod and a see you then reply.

Hardly , me Bluto and Cheese are the only true spirits on this board that would never put ourselves in that position, when we say we're going out the woman only has one question.......what time will you be home so I can have your dinner hot and fresh on the table for your return.

If I say a week on Wednesday at 8.30 all I get is a nod and a see you then reply.

:-)

Shit I forgot Tommy, me, bluto, cheese and tommy are the only true spirits left on the board. :sherlock:

Shit I forgot Tommy, me, bluto, cheese and tommy are the only true spirits left on the board. :sherlock:

I'll sleep well now Dayts.

• Upvote 1

I'll sleep well now Dayts.

Nae bother Tommy, can you imagine the four of us in the dam for a weekend all staying in blutos pad at nights, the dutch army would need called in to restore order.......and we'd all get home to a fine hot meal. :thumbup1:

Moonfish Cafe & Rustico are about the best of a bad bunch

The Toy Bazaar? only been once, thought over-priced and nae up to its reputation. :(

Echt Tandoori last week for the first time in many a month, best curry hoose in ABZ. :top6:

Place in Middlesbrough called Starters, where you can only get starters.

Retarded concept.

Mains in Bridge of Don does more than main courses though.

Mains in Bridge of Don does more than main courses though.

aye but its in the bridge of don

Looking for somewhere for tonight. At the moment, I'm thinking Cinnamon. But then there's Sabai, Malmaison, and The Stage Door that I really like too. Anyone been to Cinnamon recently? Is it still as good as it used to be?

Bugger Cinnamon. Do the Bollywood Tandoori instead, superb food there. And then you can get a pint at the Howff right afterwards.

BTW, had a fiver off voucher for Frankie and Bennys, used it last night for a chicken breast salad and chips. One word- pish. Made the same for lunch before retiring to the local for the tennis. Mines was far superior.

Edited by granite sheep

Looking for a good restaurant that delivers in Aberdeen, in particular close to the city centre. Don't really care what kind of food, just not pizza or chinese... Can be Indian, Italian, steak.. you get the idea. And they need to take credit card obviously.

Looking online and not having much joy.

Help me out here.

Edited by Ke1t

Went to Jamie Oliver's Italian place on Union St, decent enough grub, a fair price. Drink though costs a bloody fortune: how the hell can they justify charging £5 for a pint of lager??

Thanks gents... appreciate that. Gives me some options now.

:)

Dolphin near the Pitt bar

Went to Jamie Oliver's Italian place on Union St, decent enough grub, a fair price. Drink though costs a bloody fortune: how the hell can they justify charging £5 for a pint of lager??

I went there recently. The place was nice but the food was ok and certainly nothing special.

I went there recently. The place was nice but the food was ok and certainly nothing special.

Do they deliver?