Restaurants In Aberdeen

Ke1t

Aff the top o' my heid, these are a' fine places to eat, across most categories... (even a shopping centre een in there...)

Tippling House

Musa

Sabai

Josephines

Nargile

Shri Bheemas

Prego

Las Iguanas

Cafe 52

Granite Park

Montmarte

Prime Cuts

Rusticos

And a handfae in the southern 'shire

Lairhillock

Carron

Muchall's Bistro

Fucking yummy fucking yum yum yummmers.

Hink I might go the Lairhillock on the wie hame the night efter thinking of a' thone... :itch-chin:

What a cascade of judgmental hate. Kelt if Japanese is ok, then Yatai is the daddy. It's not just sushi, ask for omakase basically say how much you want to spend they'll ask you what you like and you'll get a dunt of magic food.

I do like Japanese steakhouses... sushi not so much though.

The delivery isn't for me though.

There's a family member in Aberdeen just had a little surgery, but the upshot is that they're not going to be able to get out for a while, and probably shouldn't be exerting themself either, so I'm going to have food delivered to their house by way of helping out from the other side of the Atlantic, hence me needing restaurants that will take my credit card.

I know they like Indian, and minijc, thon Indian you linked is brilliant.

Most of the stuff I was looking at online didn't even have a proper delivery menu on their sites.... absolute shambles.

Anyway, once again, cheers to everyone that gave me suggestions :)

Is it nae the pub right at the end of the Garden in there??

If it's where I think it is, it's full of arsehole types.

Other than that though - a nice gaff.

Nah, that is 9 doors along, No 10. No 1 is along Albyn Place and take a right between the two parts of the Queens Terrace Gardens. Been a long time since I've been in, think it may have a new chef or they are just promoting it a lot more of late.