Nfl

RAZOR

The wife is an American from Denver, Colorado, so she has roped me into supporting them...though I've been a packer fan since the late 80s.

Looking forward to that useless lump of shit Tebow playing on Sunday. He is entertaining....a little like watching a drunk man walk into a lamp-post.

I havn't seen Tebow in a while but seen him quite often in his college days where he was tremendous.

The wife is an American from Denver, Colorado, so she has roped me into supporting them...though I've been a packer fan since the late 80s.

Looking forward to that useless lump of shit Tebow playing on Sunday. He is entertaining....a little like watching a drunk man walk into a lamp-post.

Tebow did okay today.. two TD passes. His teammates certainly seem pleased with him.

Good atmosphere?

Certainly was where I was sat - but I was part of a group of 60 or so Bears fans from a forum similar to this. We were behind the Bears bench and we've had comments from them that they were aware of us.

In general I don't think the atmosphere differed too much from other years - you'll always get a certain amount of apathy as there's so many neutrals at the game.

Just have to hope that the number of empty seats was down to the comparably short notice for the game and perhaps the financial pinch still having an effect.

Was at the Giants v Bills game last week.

Shits all over any football match i have been too.

BBQ And cool boxes of beers in the car park before the game, unbelievable choice of food and drink inside the ground (had 6 differant types of beer, didnt touch the guiness) was less than a pittodrie pie too.

was sitting between a few rowdy bills fans and equally boistrous giants guys made for a good afternoon plenty of banter and some fisticuffs a few rows down.

Plus they have pint holders in the back off all the seats, even got crashed a drink from one of the bills fans from Aberdeen (the american one) he liked my dons top :)

game went down to the very last play.

Some of the NFL staiums just seem epicly huge!

Go for an optimistic 90K seater new stadium for the dons, all those empty seats would be intimidating :sheepdance:

a number of college stadiums in the states are larger though. the NFL ones are at best around 80,000. there's a half dozen college ones exceeding 100,000. before i die, i'd love to be sitting at a wolverines game.. packed stadium. the noise must be incredible. :)

odd factoid from last Sunday's games. i didn't see the game, but saw the Browns won 6-3 over the Seahawks. was reading up on bits of news last night during dart intervals, and read that "Cleveland held the ball for 42:56, the most time of possession in the league last week". and yet all they managed to score was two field goals. go figure!

BBQ And cool boxes of beers in the car park before the game, unbelievable choice of food and drink inside the ground (had 6 differant types of beer, didnt touch the guiness) was less than a pittodrie pie too.

When I was at the Buccs last year, the price of food and drink was scandalous. $9 odd for a bottle of Heineken. Glazers seem to milk the fans wherever they go.

Any update on the ravens?

Looking not bad, a lot of new offensive players who are still gelling. Defence is dominant. Crushed the Steelers first game of the season, they have also had their by week where the Steelers have not. Should make the play offs and if their new offence click could go all the way.

When I was at the Buccs last year, the price of food and drink was scandalous. $9 odd for a bottle of Heineken. Glazers seem to milk the fans wherever they go.

Looking not bad, a lot of new offensive players who are still gelling. Defence is dominant. Crushed the Steelers first game of the season, they have also had their by week where the Steelers have not. Should make the play offs and if their new offence click could go all the way.

Aye think it was $9 in the ground right enough, $5 outside though so had plenty of those before going in