Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

27 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Bought a Shark today. Or rather, the wife chose it and I collected it from Argos. I've had Dysons the last twice and sworn by them, this being my household chore contribution but just got fed up with the current chat, it being a fair age right enuf. Maybe if I used it more frequently it wouldn't get such a work out. Impressed by the ease of construction of this new cunt. Will give it a debut the morn. 

Sounds like women’s work which you never ever ever ever do? 

Or is vacuuming the new masculine fad?

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Always done the dust busting. Or since the kids came along. Mostly because I fell in love with the Dyson technology - simplicity personified - and didn't trust a woman to fuck the thing.

I do not put on a skirt like Freddie did whilst hoovering. I don't do it very often. 

Should try a Miele. Far better than Dyson in my experience. 

50 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

I found some old(ish) photos I took in London using a Lomotography camera arty as fuck. So arty that they look kinda cool but also kind of shite to the un-trained eye but the right customer would love them. £5 each plus P&P if you want them G31. 

Might take you up on that, the old Lomo is trickier than it looks.  Got any examples?