Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

3 hours ago, Dad said:

For the love of fuck 

A good solid pair of shoes crafted by a brand I trust ? 

I'm off to a place where minus twenty isnae off the menu much - as such I need a pair of big clonky bastards ^ 

Yous know me - generally the feet drip in sex appeal; but common sense takes over in a snow drift ✌️

If you’re going somewhere wild, invest properly in decent footwear. Go for Salomons or something. May seem pricey to start with but you can get about ten year about of them, diluting the price. 

Id rather be skint and have dry comfy feet than the other way round. 

16 hours ago, Poodler said:

If you’re going somewhere wild, invest properly in decent footwear. Go for Salomons or something. May seem pricey to start with but you can get about ten year about of them, diluting the price. 

Id rather be skint and have dry comfy feet than the other way round. 

Agreed! I've a pair of Skarpas. Must have had them over 20 years. Look after them, get comfy as fuck and they last a hoor of a time. 

55 minutes ago, Dad said:

Ach only through winter son - come summertime, it's on with the sweat wicking gear and sunglasses owing to the 40 degree heat, then off down the fucking beach - that's the stuff ?

How you doing anyway old boy?

Your wife still loving you sooking her tits and fingering her hairy fanny?

That's the stuff.

11 hours ago, Dad said:

Ayer no bad son you filthy wee arsehole

You still philandering you dirty prick?  Merry go round up there in the Sneck; you'll have the flavour of many a horrible mess if you're no careful

Just watch yourself mind - position your pencil in the wrong inkwell and you'll end up upsetting a gype cunt with a shit ton of angry brothers eager to bounce up and down on an arrogant shaggers noggin

Near 40 now son - ease her down

Philandering is the number one string to my bow.

Not many brothers up here tbh padre, not that multi-cultural a society yet so I should be ok. Thanks for the concern though.

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Where in the states you moving to, old chap?

1/50................somewhere within 200 yards of a children's playground

evens...............somewhere within 200 yards of a T-shirt factory

5/1....................Death Row (via an unfortunate children's playground "incident")

10/1..................A dedicated retirement village for the elderly in Florida

20/1..................An autopsy room (after being shot in the head after an unfortunate children's playground incident)

100000/1................A native American reservation to become chief of the Hoomama tribe after tracing his family history back 

Perm any 3 outcomes from 6 and you will find a treble that has more chance of coming up than his DWT efforts

11 minutes ago, Dad said:

Aye Boston - have contacts there too which is handy (means a gaff to crash at after landing ?) .

Been on the cards for a fair whiley tbh son; covid slowed the dream substantially alas.

So essentially picking up from where the pin was stuck in back in march '20 - only this time with some very generous assistance on the visa front from some top, top cunts.

All a bit humbling truth be told - been greeting myself to sleep most nights as a result. Happy tears though finally - about fucking time ?

You won’t be able to afford the medical bills you gypochondriac.

2 hours ago, Dad said:

Aye Boston - have contacts there too which is handy (means a gaff to crash at after landing ?) .

Been on the cards for a fair whiley tbh son; covid slowed the dream substantially alas.

So essentially picking up from where the pin was stuck in back in march '20 - only this time with some very generous assistance on the visa front from some top, top cunts.

All a bit humbling truth be told - been greeting myself to sleep most nights as a result. Happy tears though finally - about fucking time ?

Can I get your vape when you go? You'll never get that through customs.

5 hours ago, Dad said:

Bollocks son - I was there in June of 2019 and it was hot with plenty to fucking spare. 

For sure son - buy a DWT TShirt and I'll sling it in with the delivery ?

Ach here - it's just the starting point son; once I've settled in and toured about, I'll slip into a climate more befitting my mantra (tepid with a nice breeze) ?

What's the script with the t shirts Dad? Is this a code?