Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

24 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

No more than usual. Just find your hypocrisy, Hanz's spamming and the "great as" chat brutal to read 

If you're going to be a cunt, then I withdraw my genuine concern and insert a "I hope you're having a fucking shite time, you fucking cunt" 

1 hour ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

8 x pint cans of Kronenbourg 1664.

1 x 45g "grab bag" of Walkers Prawn Cocktail crisps.

Absolutely scintillating purchases, if I say so myself.  God bless the Co-Op.

had 14 of them during the eng- greece game in 2001

prob still hold that as a world record

On 5/13/2022 at 9:38 PM, Clydeside_Sheep said:

8 x pint cans of Kronenbourg 1664.

1 x 45g "grab bag" of Walkers Prawn Cocktail crisps.

And again.

Also got a bottle of Merrydown this time!  A rush of blood to head, if you will, perhaps trying to recapture the glory days of youth, drinking in the loading bay of Asda Coatbridge before hitting the local nightlife (which was nothing to speak of).

Im finding this kronenbourg / prawn cocktail combination is facilitating limiting my drinking to one day a week - instead of the 3-4 days we were up to before lent.  Long may it continue, for the benefit of my waistline and wallet!

1 hour ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

And again.

Also got a bottle of Merrydown this time!  A rush of blood to head, if you will, perhaps trying to recapture the glory days of youth, drinking in the loading bay of Asda Coatbridge before hitting the local nightlife (which was nothing to speak of).

Im finding this kronenbourg / prawn cocktail combination is facilitating limiting my drinking to one day a week - instead of the 3-4 days we were up to before lent.  Long may it continue, for the benefit of my waistline and wallet!

gold or silver label?  ?