Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

You're a complete faggot these days.

I do not know you, and we're about to no longer be brothers on Facebook.

How am i a complete faggot? I like to dress differently, away from the mainstream masses, alot of brands i will no longer wear because too many neds wear it, try to buy mainly from hanon shop, that's where I got my stussy tshirt from

You like to get away from what people wear despite students / faggots wearing these skinny jeans.

The most ridiculous item of clothing for a bloke EVER. Skinny jeans? Wise up - they are girl jeans.

You'll find that student types are all about the chinos now, you know those things that you wear and many other boy band wannabes wear?

On lassies, they are tidy - when they bend over - normally get a wee viewing of their pants..

But for blokes.....errr, fuck that.

You'd do what now, to a bloke bending over wearing skinny jeans?

My last purchase was some courgette and celery soup. It was surprisingly tasty, thought it would be michty watery...

What's with this Berto stuff :laughing:

Anyways, as I state, wear them to golf and that's about it - I wore them out a few times, but just didn't like them, for whatever reason so used them for golfing in.

Skinny jeans, dazzy?

Nah nae skinny jeans Bert. Like a carrot fit jean or chino which is skinnier than a normal jean but certainly wouldnt go as far as a skinny jean.

What the fuck is it with guys these days anyway.

Those god awful chino's with elasticated ankle cuffs, skinny jeans, shite plimsole things, stupid hats like trilbys and funcy scarfs.

I fear for the future.

To late to fear KSL, it's already happening. The world is already turning into a world of gaylords

What the fuck is it with guys these days anyway.

Those god awful chino's with elasticated ankle cuffs, skinny jeans, shite plimsole things, stupid hats like trilbys and funcy scarfs.

I fear for the future.

Thats just you getting old fella. Im sure your parents probably thought what you wore as a youngster looked ridiculous. Trilbys are ace, scarves are ace, chinos are ace, plimsoles are ace.

Thats just you getting old fella. Im sure your parents probably thought what you wore as a youngster looked ridiculous. Trilbys are ace, scarves are ace, chinos are ace, plimsoles are ace.

I must indeed be becoming a grumpy ald cunt. 33 as well.

None of that is ace I'm afraid.

I dressed quite well for the 90's.

My mum was always moaning about the expence of the clothes.

I suppose it was the one bad thing about not having a School uniform at Bankhead.

Had to dress quite smart or serious slaggings would be coming your way soon enough.