Big Man

Latest Purchase Thread

51cJUByvU9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Good choice.

Send it up to me once you're done, cheers.

LoydGrossmanKormaSauce.jpg

Just bought some loyd grossman sauces. There cheap as f*ck right now - 10p a jar the boy doon the market gave them to me for.

Bargain.

Korma inecht me thinks...

51cJUByvU9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Excellent purchase lad :thumbup1:

Looking at buying this the next time i'm in town as never seen an episode before and always heard it was fucking awesome:

sopranos-complete-series.jpg

:)

LoydGrossmanKormaSauce.jpg

Just bought some loyd grossman sauces. There cheap as f*ck right now - 10p a jar the boy doon the market gave them to me for.

Bargain.

Korma inecht me thinks...

My link

I wonder why it was so cheap :sherlock:

Looking at buying this the next time i'm in town as never seen an episode before and always heard it was fucking awesome:

I started that a couple months ago after not seeing an episode. It's great.

Pretty exciting stuff...

prod270.jpg

amd-radeon-hd-6450.jpg

Is that the AMD Radeon 6450?

Fit kind of machine are you running over there ke1t boy?

8GB of RAM you've got now is it....

Edited by Big Man

the sopranos is a must OJ. it up there with Band of Brothers for me.

currently watching it again and up to the 6th series. Pauly Gaultieri is the best character, some of his quotes are funny as fuck, especially when he's in the woods.

the sopranos is a must OJ. it up there with Band of Brothers for me.

currently watching it again and up to the 6th series. Pauly Gaultieri is the best character, some of his quotes are funny as fuck, especially when he's in the woods.

''Guy was an interior decorator''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ix5Wagif8

:hysterical:

Dynamo, did you need to book the appointment for the Turkish shave, oh and do you need alot of growth?

Edited by minijc

Dynamo, did you need to book the appointment for the Turkish shave, oh and do you need alot of growth?

Nah it's just a walk in place.

Nae idea about a lot of growth, I just went when I needed a shave.

My latest purchase was Photoshp Cs5 guide :tumbleweed:

Edited by Dynamo

Purchased a ride home in one of these at 4am after getting lifted for breach of the peace last night.

Bonzo+Jager+Cops=Cells.....

post-4101-0-54721500-1321611081_thumb.jpg

skinned the bookies this week so...

Macbook Pro 15.4" i7

Pioneer DDJ T1

IPhone 4S

IPad2

Assassins Creed, FIFA2012 & FM12

Macbook Pro 15.4" i7

Pioneer DDJ T1

IPhone 4S

IPad2

Aye?

What did you win on?

Retirement just around the corner.

This:

The Aldgate Coffee Armchair

In red , naturally.

The Aldgate Coffee Armchair provides the perfect place to relax in warmth and comfort after a long day. The birch frame and high quality fabric upholstery add to the premium aesthetic that the design suggests. It's simple, yet modern design allows the Aldgate Armchair to merge effortlessly with most decor tastes.

Armchair travelling( it's carbon-friendly maaan ) ; eat and drink in it , sleep perchance to dream in it , read , listening to music and watch tv in it , surf the net in it and probably , should I get so lucky , make love in it.

Cannae wait. :)

Haha, what did you do?

Not to much wrong really. Got asked to leave the bar for being guttered which I did. Got out the door and two cops told me to get home because no other bar would let me in. I walked about 100 yards and stopped to ask this two girls for a light. I turned round and the two cops are right there. Thought we told you to go straight home!

Cmon to fuck I said I'm only asking for a light. Cuffed and thrown in the van for "constantly swearing at officers and ceasing to desist".

Cunts!

Guest PeePaw16

four tickets for frankie boyle at the music hall - not till 19th july next year like -

Not to much wrong really. Got asked to leave the bar for being guttered which I did. Got out the door and two cops told me to get home because no other bar would let me in. I walked about 100 yards and stopped to ask this two girls for a light. I turned round and the two cops are right there. Thought we told you to go straight home!

Cmon to fuck I said I'm only asking for a light. Cuffed and thrown in the van for "constantly swearing at officers and ceasing to desist".

Cunts!

They don't need half a chance and makes them think they are actually doing something whilst the real criminals are getting away with it.

Small minded and cringeworthy picking on innocent drunks. :tommy:

Cunts!

You're right about that. Bored on a Thursday night I'll bet. It's them that cos trouble a lot of the time.

You're right about that. Bored on a Thursday night I'll bet. It's them that cos trouble a lot of the time.

I wish I knew who the two girls were because they would vouch that I wasn't constantly swearing. I would be taking this to court if I knew them.

Macbook Pro 15.4" i7

Pioneer DDJ T1

IPhone 4S

IPad2

Skin the bookies of

They don't need half a chance and makes them think they are actually doing something whilst the real criminals are getting away with it.

Small minded and cringeworthy picking on innocent drunks. :tommy:

It was two young cops. Lucky if they were 25 years old.