Big Man

Latest Purchase Thread

Looking at buying this the next time i'm in town as never seen an episode before and always heard it was fucking awesome:

sopranos-complete-series.jpg

:)

Purchased the other day, haven't started to watch it yet but i will :)

I've never really looked much into Farah stuff, want that jacket though so I can see this being a purchase of mine soon.

I'd rather have that than some of the beut jackets you come away with at times, or your crazy trainers you wore a mutual friends birthday meal.

I've never really looked much into Farah stuff, want that jacket though so I can see this being a purchase of mine soon.

I'd rather have that than some of the beut jackets you come away with at times, or your crazy trainers you wore a mutual friends birthday meal.

Meh, different strokes for different folks, 'Berto, the trainers are smart as fuck, would be better with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans on.

Meh, different strokes for different folks, 'Berto, the trainers are smart as fuck, would be better with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans on.

Stop fishing.

Stop fishing.

I'm not, I don't own a pair, i'd like to as they'd go well with the trainers but I know I couldn't pull the look off so won't bother buying them.

You're a complete faggot these days.

I do not know you, and we're about to no longer be brothers on Facebook.

You're a complete faggot these days.

I do not know you, and we're about to no longer be brothers on Facebook.

How am i a complete faggot? I like to dress differently, away from the mainstream masses, alot of brands i will no longer wear because too many neds wear it, try to buy mainly from hanon shop, that's where I got my stussy tshirt from

How am i a complete faggot? I like to dress differently, away from the mainstream masses, alot of brands i will no longer wear because too many neds wear it, try to buy mainly from hanon shop, that's where I got my stussy tshirt from

You like to get away from what people wear despite students / faggots wearing these skinny jeans.

The most ridiculous item of clothing for a bloke EVER. Skinny jeans? Wise up - they are girl jeans.

You'll find that student types are all about the chinos now, you know those things that you wear and many other boy band wannabes wear?

You'll find that student types are all about the chinos now, you know those things that you wear and many other boy band wannabes wear?

Incorrect, they wear SKINNY chinos, you want to wear SKNNY jeans - it's student wear.

So even if students don't wear it these days, they have started a craze which you want to follow? You want to be a follower on from students? Students whom have no dress sense whatsoever.

Skinny jeans are shit, and the fact you want to purchase a pair is sickening - and my point about you being a faggot still stands.

Could you two faggots take your faggot discussion to Bluto's faggots thread please?

Could you two faggots take your faggot discussion to Bluto's faggots thread please?

I don't see why we'd discuss Mini's faggotry in a Man U thread.

I can't say I've ever been in H&M looking at the blokes clothes, only womens underwear section.

Loving the back tracks here berto, love em.

Loving the back tracks here berto, love em.

Point out where I've back tracked please?

Sold a rake of jackets to fund below

Pointer shoes

Burkman Brothers parka

Ralph Lauren Kempton quilt

La Panoplie knit, thats me until Jan sales

Chinos are ace...end of discussion berto.

What's with this Berto stuff :laughing:

Anyways, as I state, wear them to golf and that's about it - I wore them out a few times, but just didn't like them, for whatever reason so used them for golfing in.

Skinny jeans, dazzy?

What's with this Berto stuff :laughing:

Anyways, as I state, wear them to golf and that's about it - I wore them out a few times, but just didn't like them, for whatever reason so used them for golfing in.

Skinny jeans, dazzy?

skinny jeans are a joke bert

On lassies, they are tidy - when they bend over - normally get a wee viewing of their pants..

But for blokes.....errr, fuck that.

The Blade 4, top darting Nesp!

Ma other Blade 4 was getting a bit worn so as its only

4x winter tyres with steels for the mrs' car. £538 delivered.

Cos I'm a bloke who disna wear skinny jeans or chinos. I wear a boiler suit. Greer

Edited by tainboy