Big Man

Latest Purchase Thread

9 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

I’m hoping to fuck the running bug bites me.

for your sake I hope it doesnt

nothing uncooler than a man who enjoys running

jogging is not living any best life. ever.

1 hour ago, styrofoamplates said:

lFfKhT8fSepO.gif

Randy MacKnob

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Im of the opinion YD, and i say this with the greatest respect, but that is a load of bollocks. Running is the most natural thing you can do and we all do it differently. You try and conform to a style that isn't natural and that's when you get injured. 

It's not the most natural thing you can do. Having a shite or lying in your scratcher is much more natural.

26 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Theres an old cunt runs about Boxy n Dyce, bappit legs, arms swinging wildly but by fuck he goes for miles. 

Id say hes well into his 60s.

Great effort. 

There’s a couple of similar old boys run in York.They look like they’re in fucking agony-probably fucked from years of running.

Aye I was going to say - at least leaning or sitting down

55 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What do you do for exercise old bean?

( Apart from being an Ultra-distance cunt) 

Not much of note these days tbh son; I'm fearful I've been robbed of any motivation. Just down in the dumps son - miss the freedom of the olden days.  

I'm sure summat - maybes a DWT victory - will give me reason to be enthused once more 👍 

I fear the result if no tbh - ah no

19 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's not the most natural thing you can do. Having a shite or lying in your scratcher is much more natural.

Combine the two?

49 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Theres an old cunt runs about Boxy n Dyce, bappit legs, arms swinging wildly but by fuck he goes for miles. 

Id say hes well into his 60s.

Great effort. 

I’ve made that mistake twice now,

climbing goatfell, a wee old man in his eighties and his collie, seen him at the start and said to my cousin that we would be phoning an ambulance for him when going down. The old boy destroyed me going up the hill, by the time a made it in the pub he was on his 3rd pint.

10k run in Glasgow for cancer, a 90 year old this time, started and the old boy started shuffling at a steady speed, a bombed away from him and at roughly 7 kilometres in, he shuffled right by me, same speed, a was cunted, he won, a contemplated suicide 😂

24 minutes ago, Dad said:

Not much of note these days tbh son; I'm fearful I've been robbed of any motivation. Just down in the dumps son - miss the freedom of the olden days.  

I'm sure summat - maybes a DWT victory - will give me reason to be enthused once more 👍 

I fear the result if no tbh - ah no

Start phoning the shrink now, your never going to win fuck all from that DWT massacre 😂😂😂

Thanks for the support son 👍 

Prick

Every cunt who does serious running seem to end up with some long term injury. Fuck that. 

38 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

My football manager in my boy club days jogged home from training us one night, dropped dead of a heart attack, really fit dude. Still a trophy played to this day in Aberdeen in his honour. Should have taken the car, was only in his 40's.

Strenuous exercise definitely can't be good for you beyond your 30s. 

Nothing wrong with going for a sauna, steam and jacuzzi. That's all the exercise anycunt needs.

Your car engine only has so many miles in it.

Thrash it up and down the motorways it packs in.

Exactly the same with your heart and other muscles in your body.

I’ll keel over one of these days 

love a run, me (and drugs, drink and food) 

13 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I’ll keel over one of these days 

love a run, me (and drugs, drink and food) 

Running is something I never do.

10 hours ago, YorkDon said:

0-E4-FDA99-B3-EE-44-E3-ACB6-DDE0032-B60-

They’re bright and won’t be to everyone’s taste.

I’ve had issues with both achilles in the past so gone with a bit of extra cushioning.

Need to get the miles in my legs even though some of the run over Snowdon will possibly be scrambling a bit.Have some trail shoes for the majority of it, but the first 6 miles or so is meant to be tarmac.

Fuckin hell, it’s the shoe version of the rainbow flag

17 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Or get found by a dog walker face first in  wet dog shit having had a huge heart attack. 

True story, I saw ex-Motherwell player, Jamie Dolan, lying deid after being out jogging one day. 

I still maintain that if the woman behind the till in the nearby shop I was in wasn't so fucking slow I'd have been in the exact place to try and resuscitate him. Two other guys there before me making a cunt of it then the police drove by and took over. 

Just now, The Buzzard said:

True story, I saw ex-Motherwell player, Jamie Dolan, lying deid after being out jogging one day. 

I still maintain that if the woman behind the till in the nearby shop I was in wasn't so fucking slow I'd have been in the exact place to try and resuscitate him. Two other guys there before me making a cunt of it then the police drove by and took over. 

Would you have saved him Buzz?

I see he had a hereditary heart condition like his old man, who died at 44

35 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

I hope you told the shop worker she had blood on her hands 😂

37 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

Did you not even get one kiss in? you should said...step aside boys, this is how you do it.

23 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Would you have saved him Buzz?

I see he had a hereditary heart condition like his old man, who died at 44

Probably not but I like to think I might have made a better effort than the other boys that were first there. 

Every time I see that woman now I think about her being so fucking slow that day. 

@daytripping there was no time to get the lips on him. So near yet so far...

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What are you buying from the shop Buzz ?

A defibrillator. 

1 minute ago, maryhilldon said:

A defibrillator. 

Haha I’m trying to work out if Buzz’s purchase was absolutely essential or could he have saved Jamie Dolan had he not gone to the shop .

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What are you buying from the shop Buzz ?

Might have been a few cans because I was walking round to a mates house. 

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Haha I’m trying to work out if Buzz’s purchase was absolutely essential or could he have saved Jamie Dolan had he not gone to the shop .

Never thought about it in that way before...cheers Hanz! All for the sake of a few beers. 

Ahh, oh well I hope the cans were nice Buzz. RIP Jamie. 😔